Trade Dak & Save 35 million on the cap

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who are you going to replace him with!! That's the question they love to ask lol
From what you've seen from him in 8 years who could you ask this question you silly Rabbit?
Heck even Rush can beat the subpar .500 teams and go one and done in the playoffs!
Name me Dak's signature wins the past 8 seasons.
The fingers on your left hand are enough if not 2-3 fingers.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Dak will waive it if hes not wanted here and the situation is right for him

He would be stupid to stay here and be the loser that he is. He would be worshipped somewhere like Chicago
Maybe that's why none of the cowboys players are sticking up for him right now. Only way he waves that no trade clause is if he feels this team no longer wants him here.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A post June 1st trade would save over 34M on the 2024 cap.

There are GMs & Head Coaches that would give up significant draft capital for Dak.
- They're #1 goal is to keep their job longer and 12 win seasons will do that for teams that have not had winning seasons recently.
- Many GMs/HCs might be fired before they can draft and develop a 12 win QB.

Trey Lance has excellent physical talent. Almost all top QBs picked top 10 get more opportunities than he did in SF.
- GB's QB looked like a Deer in the Headlights when he started a game as a rookie.

I've studied all of the games that Trey Lance has played in the NFL including 4 starts and preseason games.
- His primary problem is over-confidence in his ability to fit the ball into tight windows.
- Reminds me of when Farve was in Atlanta.

In this era of power running QBs like Hurts and Josh Allen, Lance has a similar running style.
- Obviously not quite Josh Allen but I think he can do anything that Hurts can do as a runner.
- I've seen him flatten NFL Safeties and power thru a couple of well know LBs.

Lance always looked confiident.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
From what you've seen from him in 8 years who could you ask this question you silly Rabbit?
Heck even Rush can beat the subpar .500 teams and go one and done in the playoffs!
Name me Dak's signature wins the past 8 seasons.
The fingers on your left hand are enough if not 2-3 fingers.
Hey hey hey you slimy slugger lol we're in this together! It was clearly sarcasm didn't you see the lol??? Lol