Trade Dlaw now

kwcool619

Reaction score
While he still has a little stock. He’s declining big time. Roll with the cheaper options for this year(who are equal if not better). Start Smith and Griffen and Gregory could be the 3rd rusher when he’s back, and let Anae get some time. Get rid of that horrid contract and get a premium 2nd round pick for him. Offer him to the browns for their 2nd thoughts?

DLaw (D-Naw to me) is stealing money just like Cousins is doing in Minnesota. Until he ups his game, every snap for Lawrence will be a robbery in progress. I had such high hopes for him.

dfense

Reaction score
While he still has a little stock. He’s declining big time. Roll with the cheaper options for this year(who are equal if not better). Start Smith and Griffen and Gregory could be the 3rd rusher when he’s back, and let Anae get some time. Get rid of that horrid contract and get a premium 2nd round pick for him. Offer him to the browns for their 2nd thoughts?
Your name fits you. :)

glimmerman

Reaction score
Nobody taking his contract. If they did I would give the money to Aldon. After 1 game he looks better than D-Law. I didn’t pay attention so I don’t know if he was doubled the whole game. But Poe wasn’t as dominate as I was hoping.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes, lets trade DLAW when he is making the most money while playing his worst football. I'm sure we'll get some real great offers. :lmao2: