Trade Gallup before deadline

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Reaction to someone doing or saying something that is completely impossible. Unheard of, not realistic or hard to understand.
Thanks, Gipper!

Edit: Just looked it up in the Urban Dictionary, and according to that, it also means "ultimate rank of perfection and freshness that only certain individuals hit.

Daillest88

Reaction score
Don’t trade gallup, but also let him walk in the offseason. We could make a good run this year at the pace we are going. Cowboys offense is playing lights out without him tho, Gregory and Schultz need a contract. Jarwin probably be gone next year

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
OP is the one who started a thread a week ago telling Fred Beard to "man up" and come back to football.

Tells you all you need to know.
Did he spell "Fred" correctly?

The dude couldn't be more obvious.

Worst attempt as a troll...... almost ever.

He's another cockroach........and yet there's several, serious responses.

Unbelievable.

CapnB

Reaction score
comp pick in 2023 draft once he signs somewhere else next year. but im keeping'em. Not trading a guy away who I KNOW CAN help us win a SB this year for a draft pick in 2022 or a player on D who may or may not be the right fit for our D (if indeed the player was a D player)

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Yeah, we're going to get a stud corner for "Gallop". Hope he can run on all fours. ;)

DanA

Reaction score
The brutal truth is we haven’t missed Gallup too much and that it has provided more opportunities for the TE’s, Wilson and run game.

You don’t trade away good player for nothing and in a year we think we might be a contender, I wouldn’t look at draft picks, but if there is an opportunity to make a trade for a 4th year player in a position we could use it might be worth it.

Specifically a guy that’s been solid like Connor Williams / Gallup at a position where we could upgrade a starter (LB, DT, CB, or OC). Not a pro-bowler but a guy that is an above average starter.

In that scenario a trade might be worth it, the trouble isn’t I’m not sure that guy exists.

Last edited:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
No need for him unless you plan cut cooper off-season. I rather have cooper he plays hurt and is a proven #1 - I honestly don’t think gallop is a 1 and maybe not even a #2. If I can get a 2nd or a stud cb/dl player I gotta trade gallop now. Don’t keep him without plan - Wilson can be our #3.
No. Just no. We have depth for the first time in ages and CZ fans want to trade it away. Injuries happen. Gallup is injured. You need your depth.

lukin2006

Reaction score
who says we are losing Gallup in the offseason? Not Gallup? Not Jones?

Cebrin

Reaction score
No need for him unless you plan cut cooper off-season. I rather have cooper he plays hurt and is a proven #1 - I honestly don’t think gallop is a 1 and maybe not even a #2. If I can get a 2nd or a stud cb/dl player I gotta trade gallop now. Don’t keep him without plan - Wilson can be our #3.
I understand the argument of him maybe not being a WR #1, but not a WR #2? :huh:

Otherwise, I have been saying we need to trade him. Not because I don't like the player, but I don't like missing out on an opportunity to get something back knowing very well he'd be a luxury vs necessity on this team.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
What would u pay for a WR that has half a season and becomes unrestricted FA and will ask for a ton of money?

Beat bet would be to keep him. Make a run. If he leaves after the season depending on the contract we might get a 3rd round pick.