Trade Gallup before deadline

rambo2

Reaction score
I've said it before and I'll say it again, everyone and I mean everyone has a price....

Don't kid yourself if someone came along and threw a 1st round pick at the cowboys for their number 3 wr they would do it in a heart beat....but not gonna happen
It isn't going to happen. It is nonsense.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
One of the best things I remember broadus saying on one of the podcast is that as soon as you think you got good depth you don’t cuz something will always happen or something along those lines, but long story short we keep gallup until we can’t.

Jipper

Reaction score
We’d probably get more from a compensation pick if we let him walk at the end of the season, than if we traded him.
Also we need him back as he’s our best number 2 receiver… as well as needing depth if we get injuries.

very possible
It isn't going to happen. It is nonsense.

I agree, but part of the fun here is being hypothetical right?

Bowdown27

Reaction score
As I've said in another post, unless it's for Aaron Donald, Khalil Mack or someone equal to help the defense, I say keep Gallup.
Agreed. In reality this injury and keeping him out I believe is hurting his stock which could benefit us and his contract won’t be close to amari

BlueStar22

Reaction score
No need for him unless you plan cut cooper off-season. I rather have cooper he plays hurt and is a proven #1 - I honestly don’t think gallop is a 1 and maybe not even a #2. If I can get a 2nd or a stud cb/dl player I gotta trade gallop now. Don’t keep him without plan - Wilson can be our #3.
It's a long season. It's Week 5.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Dallas has a lot of offensive weapons.

WR - Amari, Cee Dee, Gallup, Wilson.
RB - Zeke, Pollard.
TE - Schultz, Jarwin.

That’s 8 guys who can start in this league. And an injury to Amari or Cee Dee can really hurt us.

At best, Gallup is another weapon in this offense. At worst, Gallup allows our offensive to still be effective if something happens to Amari or Cee Dee.

If we win it all this year, it’ll be because we had too many offensive weapons for teams to stop. You don’t jeopardize that.

Shannon1

Reaction score
Dallas has a lot of offensive weapons.

WR - Amari, Cee Dee, Gallup, Wilson.
RB - Zeke, Pollard.
TE - Schultz, Jarwin.

That’s 8 guys who can start in this league. And an injury to Amari or Cee Dee can really hurt us.

At best, Gallup is another weapon in this offense. At worst, Gallup allows our offensive to still be effective if something happens to Amari or Cee Dee.

If we win it all this year, it’ll be because we had too many offensive weapons for teams to stop. You don’t jeopardize that.
Agree!

Cmac

Reaction score
Seems winning just creates more ideas from this Board.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No need for him unless you plan cut cooper off-season. I rather have cooper he plays hurt and is a proven #1 - I honestly don’t think gallop is a 1 and maybe not even a #2. If I can get a 2nd or a stud cb/dl player I gotta trade gallop now. Don’t keep him without plan - Wilson can be our #3.
LMAO

Redline360

Reaction score
I'm always open to trade possibilities however I have a couple concerns.

He is not a number one reciever. Awesome number two. Coop is always hurt, granted he plays through it but it will slowly catch up to him the older he gets.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Well i can see the thought process of getting value why we can for Gallup but with AC constant inquiry history I said gallup is vital part of this offense..will be need down the stretch.]

If we want to have special season we need to keep all our great players....we aren’t having fire sale. Not yet..

Last edited:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Trade our fans regardless of any deadlines.

Pass2Run

Reaction score

Gallup is a great #2.

You're out of your mind.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
A good rule of thumb around here is to:

1- never expect a member with Rowdy as an avatar to be even remotely
football smart.

2- never put much stock in comments from members that joined after 2017.

Sure, there are exceptions, but this works 99.7% of the time.

Does it count if you've been here since 2004 under other accounts that were banned?

~Ben_in_Austin
~Banned_in_Austin
~AnyGivenSunday

o_O:p

Some of us reincarnate as grown ups... :)

luckyman76

Reaction score
That's a rather insulting thing to say...mostly because I don't remember exactly when I joined.

Also, I barely knew about this board before finding out the forum had been closed. I cannot tell how many members came over from there. Don't worry, people will convict themselves with their statements.