Trade Parsons

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He’s not making our defense better and has been a virtual no show so far this season. He’ll be looking for close to $40 million per season next year. He’ll be a training camp holdout. He only has one sack in our first 3 games and opponents have figured out how to neutralize him. He’ll be lucky to have double digit sacks this season with teams running the ball all day. He’s not making as many eye popping plays as he did his first couple of seasons and he continues to wear down. It’s just been reported our run defense is the worst through 3 games in the last 60 years in the NFL. Parsons says he only wants to play until he’s 30. He’s talking about being in the Olympics in four years. He doesn’t love football. We need to see what kind of haul we could get for him in a trade. We need to build the DL with a solid DT and add a quality RB.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
None what I posted is nonsense.
Well yes, it all is. The eye popping plays and all of that is game script dependent, which is true for every DL. The stuff about him not loving football is just blind speculation not based on any sense of reality. The "wearing down" stuff is made up. You're evaluating a player singularly on his sack totals in games where the offense couldn't generate a lead and the run defense, mostly outside of him, was helpless.

It is a nonsense evaluation. If anything, he is trying too hard to do too much on the defensive side of the ball and running himself out of position.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
His trade value is probably the highest it ever will be. He's coming off two consecutive seasons with 15+ sacks and the DPOY runner up. If he has a 5-sack season and is a liability against the run, then his value will plummet next season.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
He’s not making our defense better and has been a virtual no show so far this season. He’ll be looking for close to $40 million per season next year. He’ll be a training camp holdout. He only has one sack in our first 3 games and opponents have figured out how to neutralize him. He’ll be lucky to have double digit sacks this season with teams running the ball all day. He’s not making as many eye popping plays as he did his first couple of seasons and he continues to wear down. It’s just been reported our run defense is the worst through 3 games in the last 60 years in the NFL. Parsons says he only wants to play until he’s 30. He’s talking about being in the Olympics in four years. He doesn’t love football. We need to see what kind of haul we could get for him in a trade. We need to build the DL with a solid DT and add a quality RB.
So you're saying we should sell low instead of having a plan and foresight and stuff? I'm on board. :confused:

phildadon86

Reaction score
Parsons is on record calling out this FO saying he wanted a beast on the DL in front of him. He wanted the FO to show him they want to win as bad as he does.

Personally. As someone that has competed in many different things. I dont blame him for how he is acting currently.

If your bosses dont care. Why should you? The person on the field risking their life every down. The goal is a championship. This FO showed the entire team they dont care about winning. I made a thread about its effect on the locker room.

What I said back in April is starting to show.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Mac has one of the biggest egos in this websites history lol. Continue if you want
I don't buy blind speculation as fact like you people do. A post like this that does not include one shred of tangible, relevant data is nonsense.

People like you think I have an ego because I don't think the constant "because I said so" has any value.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
It's also a mystery as to why he has such an ego. Let's just say nobody is impressed.
People who can't substantiate an argument think I have an ego, because I say as much.

It is a compliment to me that people like you think this way, because you do not have opinions that warrant any respect.

montgod

Reaction score
Parsons is on record calling out this FO saying he wanted a beast on the DL in front of him. He wanted the FO to show him they want to win as bad as he does.

Personally. As someone that has competed in many different things. I dont blame him for how he is acting currently.

If your bosses dont care. Why should you? The person on the field risking their life every down. The goal is a championship. This FO showed the entire team they dont care about winning. I made a thread about its effect on the locker room.

What I said back in April is starting to show.
I agree. He needs some protection w/competent DT to be successful. At this point, he has none so it affects his play as well as the overall play of the defense. JJ/SJ don't have understanding to know one affects the other smh

HungryLion

Reaction score
His trade value is probably the highest it ever will be. He's coming off two consecutive seasons with 15+ sacks and the DPOY runner up. If he has a 5-sack season and is a liability against the run, then his value will plummet next season.

Most people don’t want to hear this but Micah is one of the better run defenders on the defense…..