Trade Pollard to Jaguars?

TexasBacon

Reaction score
Why would they trade major capital for a RB when they still have James Robinson who was great last year and they desperately need O-line help? Even in a hypothetical "never going to happen" scenario this would...never happen....

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
bet his old coach would want ZEKE...how much for zeke?:rolleyes:

lets fleece a college green horn who luvs him some ex players..walker trade 2.0 let rico start and pollard get equal carries..go with 3 rbs By Committee. hmmm

Yeah, I like your thinking! What will they give me for Zeke? I’ll take next year’s first round pick and Minshew.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Etienne is out for the season.
Since my suggestion about trading Anae or Armstrong went over so well,. :lmao:

I thought I will ask this about Pollard. :muttley:
We need other topics, so here it is.
:popcorn:
In general I don't like that idea, but I say it without knowing options. Do you have thoughts as to who we might could get in return?

Plankton

Reaction score
Why would they trade major capital for a RB when they still have James Robinson who was great last year and they desperately need O-line help? Even in a hypothetical "never going to happen" scenario this would...never happen....

Etienne wasn't going to fill a feature back role, per se. He was going to be a wingback, along the lines of Percy Harvin or Kadarius Toney at Florida, or like Curtis Samuel at Ohio State. Pollard, with his experience from Memphis, could be a fit in the type of role.

Loso86

Reaction score
Etienne is out for the season.
Since my suggestion about trading Anae or Armstrong went over so well,. :lmao:

I thought I will ask this about Pollard. :muttley:
We need other topics, so here it is.
:popcorn:
(Sigh)...why

fivetwos

Reaction score
Etienne wasn't going to fill a feature back role, per se. He was going to be a wingback, along the lines of Percy Harvin or Kadarius Toney at Florida, or like Curtis Samuel at Ohio State. Pollard, with his experience from Memphis, could be a fit in the type of role.
Didn't know that one.

Interesting.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Do the Jags have a stud defensive tackle?

I'm not in favor of trading for draft picks. Probably not interested in making this trade, period.

But I think I'd have to listen if they offered a DT that was a meat eater.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Do the Jags have a stud defensive tackle?

I'm not in favor of trading for draft picks. Probably not interested in making this trade, period.

But I think I'd have to listen if they offered a DT that was a meat eater.
The player we need from them is a backup QB, not a DT. But that would require more than just Pollard to get Minshew, so expect some draft capital to be expended too.