Trade Scenario: Cowboys trade the 26th pick for Trey Lance

lk8701

Reaction score
He is? Man, you must not have watched Purdy. That kid simply has it. It's just so obvious.

Lance is nothing more than an athlete playing QB. He has had bust written all over him from the start. It's stupid to take these Nowhere State QBs high in the draft. Not one of the athletes playing QB from a small school has worked out, not one.

Know what the biggest knock on Lance was? Very slow processing speed. In English, he can't read a D. Which is typical of this type QB.
Josh Allen.

joseephuss

Reaction score
He is? Man, you must not have watched Purdy. That kid simply has it. It's just so obvious.

Lance is nothing more than an athlete playing QB. He has had bust written all over him from the start. It's stupid to take these Nowhere State QBs high in the draft. Not one of the athletes playing QB from a small school has worked out, not one.

Know what the biggest knock on Lance was? Very slow processing speed. In English, he can't read a D. Which is typical of this type QB.
I didn't understand why he was drafted so highly. He really only played one full season of college ball and that was his sophomore year. He only attempted 318 passes at NDSU.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Lance stock should be lower than a 1st rounder after what he's shown as a starter. I think he stays in SF for this season, at least, because of Purdy's injury.

ghst187

Reaction score

I don’t see Lance in the NFL in three years…

kskboys

Reaction score
I didn't understand why he was drafted so highly. He really only played one full season of college ball and that was his sophomore year. He only attempted 318 passes at NDSU.
Wheels and a great arm. That's fine in college, doesn't work in the pros unless you have freaky speed and make you miss abilty like LJackson.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
I don't own a keyboard, but I would buy one just to break it. The kid has talent, but has done nothing to warrant premium trade compensation.

EST_1986

Reaction score
We'd then have a slow Dak Prescott and a fast Dak Prescott