Signed by Cowboys Trade - WT Tavon Austin from Rams (for 6th round pick)

Reaction score
Man,he could already be gone for all we,,,or even he himself knows,,, might be a big sweeping going on,in order for J GARRETT to maintain players laser-like focus of what he's demanding of them,,,who knows?
laser-like focus! lol
Obamas-Laser-Like-Focus-Burns-Through-Jobs-300x200.jpg

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hopefully he'll be cut before training camp starts
hey Road---i am a Cooper Rush fan too...dont you just love this Mike White pick/...the dude is a stud...has good strong arm not a cannon but that is ok..had great touch like Rush..i feel the heat will be on the back of Dak...fix your mechanics and issues cause there are guys right behind you

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Who kidnapped our FO?
hey Vinnie...Jerry probably did as usual...he is enamored with 1st round picks that dont make it on other teams...Tavon has had 10 fumbles last two years...a fumbling machine....think that has any reason rams dumped him for a 6th?....rarely can you fix a fumbler...but who knows?..tiki barber
was a fumbling machine and fixed it to lead the league in rushing one year with over 1500 yds and one fumble i think?...but they went down considerably

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
hey Road---i am a Cooper Rush fan too...dont you just love this Mike White pick/...the dude is a stud...has good strong arm not a cannon but that is ok..had great touch like Rush..i feel the heat will be on the back of Dak...fix your mechanics and issues cause there are guys right behind you
Coop looked good on pre-season, but also a big RUSH, the band fan, seemed perfect to mix the two. I like the pick though, it'll be good to see them at camp.

erod

Reaction score
Hopefully this will humble him. He can be a pain in the butt.

But he was amazing at West Virginia.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

texas--at first i was real mad we took him for a 6th cause Austin is a fumbling machine...10 fumbles in last 2 years and he is a spot player

averages 300 yds a season and under 3 Td's a season..but 5 fumbles a season....not good...but if used right way like take the top off defenses
letting him run burn ..9 routes...and cowboys been looking for the burner receiver?....he runs low 4.3's and gets up to speed real fast too

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Coop looked good on pre-season, but also a big RUSH, the band fan, seemed perfect to mix the two. I like the pick though, it'll be good to see them at camp.
I just hope the best QB gets the job....do you think that will be the case or are we Dak our QB no matter what???

blueblood70

Reaction score
look this gyuuy can be used like we used Dunbar/whitehead..i think he will do well.. funny how people act as if TA is the ponly one but Watkins did squat with Rams last year as wel..maybe the new system didnt work for these guys and the rams are hitting the reset button for Goff.. its like the WR and Tes here all of a suddent falling off in production with Dak..Sometimes you just need to start over.. Hurns, Thompson, Austin , and Gallop..all now have aclean slate and can possibly be better for Dak..wo cares if they are slot type guys pretty much ALL the NE WR are Slot type guys..they figured it out..im sure we can..we now have some speed in Tompson and Austin can start doing more jet sweeps, reverses, bubble screens and bunches..No egos here lets just play

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hopefully this will humble him. He can be a pain in the butt.

But he was amazing at West Virginia.
erod were you aware Tavon Austin averages 300 yds a season..less then 3 TD's a season...but 5 fumbles a season?..he is a spot player .. 10 fumbles in last two years..and 12 last 3 years...hard to fix a fumbler...but Tiki Barber fixed his?..he too was a fumbling machine but began carrying ball higher and brought down his fumbles considerably and led league in rushing too