Trade Zeke and get a decent corner

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I fully expect to see Zeke have a big year. Vs Tampa he did want the game plan required as he picked up blitz and kept Dak upright, however that was vs Tampa and a very good defensive front. I don't expect that will be the case every week and I look for Zeke to get more than his fair share of the load.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dumb fans making dumb assessments. Nothing said about Barkley's performance, oh, he doesn't have a line. Green Bay just paid their RB and Barkley will get his. McCaffrey, got his as well. RB's should be paid like every other player on the team.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Zeke was a flash in the pan, one hit wonder. Once again the unenlightened on this board will continue to vouch for him though his only good year was 2016.

Talking to hear yourself talk. How many rushing titles does he have? Only good year 2016? You sound foolish.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You need better than a decent corner in exchange for Zeke. He’s still a weapon who has to be accounted for and he made some excellent blocks on Thursday night that kept Dak from being leveled.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
The Tampa game isn't one I'd gauge a whole lot with regard to our running game.

blueblood70

Reaction score
LOL Zeke pretty much insured no RB will get paid big money again
really 2 deal after him already happened zekes 3rd now..so umm yes there's that and like all contracts im betting Chubb gets the next big deal..even the ones under zeke aren't far off the same py they got broke of because they are all great and great players get paid..
keep up if you can these issues are not on zeke..i assure you of that

you shouldn't pay a RB if you plan to phase him out of the offense, switching to a pass happy run sprinkled in offense via KM..how has that worked out since 2018 Rushing title our playoff years were Zeke heavy , all losses all on pass happy philosophy since..

thats why he got paid 3 straight years the best rb in the ,league 2019 KM come in and starts the phaseout..its clear to actual fans..

kskboys

Reaction score
If you watched that game and think our 4th CB is the biggest issue, you need to turn in your fancard and take up basketweaving. Should be easier to understand.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This isn’t 2016 anymore. Dak threw for more touchdowns, yards, and less interceptions than Rodgers and Mahomes did COMBINED against that same amazing defense in just 1 game compared to 2. We can win PLAYOFF games with his arm and a better defense.

:laugh::lmao::laugh::lmao:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
If Mark Ingram is so good.... why has he bounced around from team to team??

I'll wait....

He hasnt. Played for NO his entire career save the last couple years. He is past the age where teams are going to give him anything long term. Great runner even late in his career. Carlos Hyde comes to mind.

lk8701

Reaction score
This isn’t 2016 anymore. Dak threw for more touchdowns, yards, and less interceptions than Rodgers and Mahomes did COMBINED against that same amazing defense in just 1 game compared to 2. We can win PLAYOFF games with his arm and a better defense.

One day there is going to be an ESPN 30 for 30 special: What if I told you Jerry Jones used the 4th overall pick on a RB instead of a CB. Zeke over Ramsey was the epitome of myopic negligence.

Cmac

Reaction score
Zeke was a flash in the pan, one hit wonder. Once again the unenlightened on this board will continue to vouch for him though his only good year was 2016.
......Wow, with this approach we are about to become the Cleveland of yester years soon......real soon.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
You need better than a decent corner in exchange for Zeke. He’s still a weapon who has to be accounted for and he made some excellent blocks on Thursday night that kept Dak from being leveled.
if you want a guy just to block, why not just do what Seattle did a few years back and just trot out 6 offensive linemen?

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
One day there is going to be an ESPN 30 for 30 special: What if I told you Jerry Jones used the 4th overall pick on a RB instead of a CB. Zeke over Ramsey was the epitome of myopic negligence.
agreed 100%

Around draft time, people were saying Ramsey wasn't a pure CB and didn't have the deep speed or hip bend to move with elite speed WRs and thus should be converted to safety in the NFL to succeed.

They were all wrong, of course.

jnday

Reaction score

They haven’t won preseason or regular season games and you are thinking they could win a playoff game? If you go back and look, the team was winning many more games when Zeke was the focus of the offense and Dak was a bus driver. The stats are plain to see. As Zeke’s numbers have declined and Dak’s numbers have increased, the team has lost more games and winning is a rarity. No team is going to take on Zeke’s contract at this point. They wouldn’t take on his contract and give up a decent CB to have the opportunity to overpay Zeke.