Trade Zeke and get a decent corner

GINeric

Reaction score
Who is the crying baby with his butt hurt? LOL

Im just laughing in your face. Nothing but comedy here. You and your angry insults is hilarious to watch. You cant even contain yourself.

"Duh, you are just a dumb kid". LOL

I havent been a kid in years, but keep it coming. Poor guy.

Nothing i said came across angry lil guy... I didn't start tossing insults, you did. You're angry that your argument made zero sense so you started to toss insults. You kids on social media today are extremely hilarious to me because you use insults online to hide that cowardly reality you actually live in. If someone doesn't agree with your idiotic take on sports or anything else, you start spewing things on social media that you would NEVER say in person.

Keep it coming lil guy, but stay in school!!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Nothing i said came across angry lil guy... I didn't start tossing insults, you did. You're angry that your argument made zero sense so you started to toss insults. You kids on social media today are extremely hilarious to me because you use insults online to hide that cowardly reality you actually live in. If someone doesn't agree with your idiotic take on sports or anything else, you start spewing things on social media that you would NEVER say in person.

Keep it coming lil guy, but stay in school!!

But you got so angry when I mentioned Ingram? LOL

And then the angry insults? Poor guy are you in love with Zeke? Are you his mother?

Seems like you are the guy that cant handle a different opinion. Do you want some tissues?

GINeric

Reaction score
But you got so angry when I mentioned Ingram? LOL

And then the angry insults? Poor guy are you in love with Zeke? Are you his mother?

Seems like you are the guy that cant handle a different opinion. Do you want some tissues?

Show me what post anything I said came across angry. Now go back and read your first response to me with you tossing insults. The proof is on the posts lil guy. I made you angry because you made the dumbest comment on the page wanting to replace an all pro running back with a journeyman running back who bounces around the league claiming we can get the same production.

Insulting people on social media don't change that coward gene in you lil dude. Just enhance your football IQ, so that you can continue to contribute to the thread with opinions that make sense instead of Insulting people because you're a coward who gets angry and then start lying about who does what..... stay in school kid!!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Show me what post anything I said came across angry. Now go back and read your first response to me with you tossing insults. The proof is on the posts lil guy. I made you angry because you made the dumbest comment on the page wanting to replace an all pro running back with a journeyman running back who bounces around the league claiming we can get the same production.

Insulting people on social media don't change that coward gene in you lil dude. Just enhance your football IQ, so that you can continue to contribute to the thread with opinions that make sense instead of Insulting people because you're a coward who gets angry and then start lying about who does what..... stay in school kid!!

WAAAAAAAA!!!! Still crying about Zeke eh? LOL

Poor guy............."Cowboys should have traded Zeke and signed a guy like Ingram and they wouldnt miss a beat"

Want some tissues? Keep the insults coming tiny guy!!!

"stay in school kid"? :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao:

lk8701

Reaction score
Trade Zeke for a decent corner. Too bad Jerry passed on the best corner in the NFL in order to draft Zeke instead.

basel90

Reaction score
None of the RB's in the last several drafts were worth a high draft pick one was taken in 2019
No team will pay such money . Zeke will cost $12.4 million base salary for next season which was already guaranteed. His cap number will jump to $18.2 million in 2022 and $16.7 million in 2023. It is a painful reality to pay for this bum

basel90

Reaction score
24 and 25 saw RB's this year, and one of them is out for the season..maybe not premium picks but nonetheless rd 1
Huge difference from top 5 to 10 to 24 and 25 . Money wise and talent level . Not to mention how much Jerry agreed to guarantee for this overpriced RB

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
No team will pay such money . Zeke will cost $12.4 million base salary for next season which was already guaranteed. His cap number will jump to $18.2 million in 2022 and $16.7 million in 2023. It is a painful reality to pay for this bum
Others will be paid more. But they will not be better than Zeke

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Lmao. Mini please I would trade before him for a corner. There’s not one good enough, Available. Or even not available for that matter

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I am not a big Elliot fan. But the way he played against Tampa. He showed me a whole different level of intelligence. His pass protection was outstanding. You can’t buy that. Well obviously you can LOL

GINeric

Reaction score
WAAAAAAAA!!!! Still crying about Zeke eh? LOL

Poor guy............."Cowboys should have traded Zeke and signed a guy like Ingram and they wouldnt miss a beat"

Want some tissues? Keep the insults coming tiny guy!!!

"stay in school kid"? :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I love your creativity kid!! You're doing very well in art class!! Keep up the good work lil guy!!
Make sure you pick up that Football for Dummies and take a self defense class while you're at it. That coward juice is leaking out of your pores. The computer screen won't always save you lil dude!!

And stop being so angry because of your lack of football IQ.... just stay in school kid!!

TheGoat73

Reaction score
This isn’t 2016 anymore. Dak threw for more touchdowns, yards, and less interceptions than Rodgers and Mahomes did COMBINED against that same amazing defense in just 1 game compared to 2. We can win PLAYOFF games with his arm and a better defense.

I just rolled my eyes so hard it woke the neighbors.