Training Camp Photos 1

kmp77

Reaction score
db3.jpg

Did Drew steal one of the cheerleaders shirts??

Kilyin

Reaction score
I think that kid is ready to take Roy's spot in practice.

Mkyle

Benched
Reaction score
That first picture of Bledsoe...with his face a scrunched up, only shows the top half of the picture. And I bet the reason that his face looks like that is because Roy Williams is in the bottom part of the pic. and has a hold of a part of Bledsoe...that we won't mention!! ;>)

CanadaBoys

Reaction score
ThEpLyMaKeR88 said:
doesn't he slow in this picture i don't know wat it is but he just seems really slow

After translating that to english it somehow made even less sense.... he looks slow in a STILL picture? :rolleyes:

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
ThEpLyMaKeR88 said:
db3.jpg

doesn't he slow in this picture i don't know wat it is but he just seems really slow

Yeah man your right, he looks like he isn't moving at all. Almost looks like this is a picture or something :bang2:

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
ThEpLyMaKeR88 said:
db3.jpg

Dude its' a picture, a still picture you have no idea where this ball is going, calm down it's only a picture.

Kilyin

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for the pay per view foot race between Tom Brady and Drew Bledsoe.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Bledsoe running the Offense
3-4 Defense in place and Spears, Ware in the fold.

This is a great day and I am energized for season. One FA signing and its Nirvana.....

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Nors said:

This is a great day and I am energized for season. One FA signing and its Nirvana.....
God bless ya, Nors. :p:

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Nors said:

This is a great day and I am energized for season. One FA signing and its Nirvana.....[/QUOTE]

who is tha???