Trashin playoff QB's subpar play does Dak no justice

blueblood70

Reaction score
Dak lost that rams game just as good as the defense did idk *** you’re talking about he was the only shinning spot lmao
I agree with QC, Dak has zero to do with losing against the rams, you blame a player alone when the entire DEFENSE was horrible..The rams killed us with TOP, ran it down our throat and Dak did all he could do with also a stagnant Running game.. the Rams did what we typically do and they limited our drives and without a RG to support Dak and less then creative play calls, how is this on Dak?

it was Rhetorical I read your rants I disagree the defense has been the issues in the playoffs the last 2 times, solely on their back, period..if we lost 31-7 blame the offense and Dak but we lost by 8 and just didnt have the ball enough to make an impact.. the GB 2016 game we scored 31 the defense let the packers do whatever they wanted 34-31, on Dak, hardly..the defense nearly let the Seahawks back in it..whatever teams want to do late it gets done..sad this goes back to dak, hes responsible for some regular season losses and has some room to grow but we havent been o the NFCCG because of the defense..