Trashin playoff QB's subpar play does Dak no justice

khiladi

Reaction score
Honestly we were both wrong. The video shows Dak’s hesitance was due to the guy smith was blocking. That’s how it looks to me. Of course you’d see it differently

No I wasn’t wrong, you were. Dak’s hesitance and bailing was because of Donald. He bailed left into more pressure and runs right into the man Smith was blocking. So then he had to run away from that, which ended up in the LB and Collins bring right there.

Like I said, take another L.. just admit you were wrong instead of trying to dance around it.

Dak’s horrible pocket presence and fear of Donal who was wrapped up by Looney caused him to spin blindly into more pressure, despite having a wide own area on the right in front of him.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
I need a Geiuness World Record count for most L's received in one night

@khiladi has a real good shot at breaking it tonight

demoralized-eagles-fans-nfl-fan-gifs.gif

:lmao:

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Now you are changing the argument. You said Dak bailed because of Collins missed the block. Wrong.. Dak bailed because he was scared of Donald who Looney had totally wrapped up.

Collins did exactly what he was suppose to, which is have his LB run wide outside with the passing options of Dak on the right side. He made the LB Purdue outside and around.

Dak with his awful pocket presence bails left without looking and that LB basically ran himself into a play because Dak ran right to that area. Dak spun left even though he had plenty of time to throw and if he wanted to run he could have run right, which was wide open.

Again take the L..
Remember that thread where you refused to admit to saying something and I pulled about 5 quotes of you saying that same thing yet you still denied it? Glad to see you're still that guy. Take an L

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Nothing dimwitted about that. It’s more important than 500 yard games with 3 interceptions. Including the game ending turnover. I’d take 200 yard games with a win anytime over gaudy stats in a loss.
How old are you?

Old enough to realize the stupidity of attributing a win or loss to a single individual when there’s ~45 other guys, comprised of offensive, defensive, and special team players that contribute to the outcome of the game in a team sport.

You seem to think football is like ping pong...1 on 1.

How old are you?

keysersoze

Reaction score
No I wasn’t wrong, you were. Dak’s hesitance and bailing was because of Donald. He bailed left into more pressure and runs right into the man Smith was blocking. So then he had to run away from that, which ended up in the LB and Collins bring right there.

Like I said, take another L.. just admit you were wrong instead of trying to dance around it.

Dak’s horrible pocket presence and fear of Donal who was wrapped up by Looney caused him to spin blindly into more pressure, despite having a wide own area on the right in front of him.
I knew you’d do that. Smh

keysersoze

Reaction score
Old enough to realize the stupidity of attributing a win or loss to a single individual when there’s ~45 other guys, comprised of offensive, defensive, and special team players that contribute to the outcome of the game in a team sport.

You seem to think football is like ping pong...1 on 1.

How old are you?
Why is there a double standard when it comes to Dak? Every other quarterback gets credited for wins. Why not our quarterback?

Reactions: CWR

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Looked like to me that Dak was about to potentially spun out and make a big play with either his feet or his arms. Maybe even to keep or put the Cowboys in field goal ranch. Maybe he could have kept the play alive and thrown for a first down. But, Collins grabbed him and the Ref called an "IN the Grasp" play that has never been called before. And somehow that's Dak's fault that he got grabbed by Collins and the Ref decided to call one of multiple made up/rare penalties on the Cowboys this season. :facepalm:
Exactly what happened.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Why is there a double standard when it comes to Dak? Every other quarterback gets credited for wins. Why not our quarterback?

It only holds value if you place value in the stat.

If you know that stat is bunk then why would you use it? Plain and simple.

Saying “well everyone else uses it” doesn’t suddenly give it validity.

I know the Dak supporters like trotting it out because his other stats are not as gaudy but it’s literally the dumbest stat in football. That goes for Dak, Brady, Brees, et cetera.

keysersoze

Reaction score
It only holds value if you place value in the stat.

If you know that stat is bunk then why would you use it? Plain and simple.

Saying “well everyone else uses it” doesn’t suddenly give it validity.

I know the Dak supporters like trotting it out because his other stats are not as gaudy but it’s literally the dumbest stat in football. That goes for Dak, Brady, Brees, et cetera.
But isn’t that the ultimate goal? To win games and eventually championships?

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
But isn’t that the ultimate goal? To win games and eventually championships?

What does that have to do with attributing a team W/L to a single player?

I guess we should start assigning wins and losses to Anthony Brown, Travis Frederick, et cetera?

Remove Dak from the conversation. If you can’t see how obviously problematic this specific stat is I don’t think I can help you. This ain’t a Dak problem.

keysersoze

Reaction score
What does that have to do with attributing a team W/L to a single player?

I guess we should start assigning wins and losses to Anthony Brown, Travis Frederick, et cetera?

Remove Dak from the conversation. If you can’t see how obviously problematic this specific stat is I don’t think I can help you. This ain’t a Dak problem.
Calm your *** down. I know wins and losses are generated by the team. But it’s quite odd how vehemently you’re trying to point that out NOW when it’s a Dak discussion. You weren’t talking that bs when you speak about Romo. What’s the friggin difference now? Why does this upset you so NOW? Is it because Dak has quarterbacked and helped his team to a better start than Tony’s first 3 seasons? I have always stated the team game aspect. But you and your cronies claim that Romo was so elite he CARRIED the team to their wins. He was like Jesus and MADE all his receivers better. No mention of how TO and Witten were on the road to HOF Legacy BEFORE Romo ever threw a meaningful pass in the NFL. No mention of how Austin, Crayton and Robinson’s YAC helped Romo’s personal passing stats. Or how he had a team with 13 pro bowlers.
Oh yeah!!! Not to mention his best season was when he had Demarco doing exactly what you say Zeke does and led the league in rushing. But your hypocritical —- wanna be upset because I said Dak wins games? Well he does!! Been winning since his college days. I guess he’s just lucky that way. Hahahahaha :laugh:

Johnny23

Reaction score
You said we would never sniff a NFFC with dak.

We've already sniffed it twice, while Dak was 23 and 25 years old.

Defend your statement.

How the **** could we not go to a NFFC game with Dak if we've already been within one score of doing so two times in his first three seasons? There is zero logic to that statement.

And Dak didn't fail this year or in 2016, the defense and run game did, the only shining spot was Dak. Put a better team around him and the one score turns into us going.
We haven't. We have not played in a NFC championship game since January 1996. Sniffing something means being in said game. We have not been in 23 seasons. Next Sunday will be the 25 anniversary of our secondary super bowl under Jimmy.

Until it happens I don't see Dak taking us to the Super bowl.

It's because the second round is the limit. Never being able to get to the championship game let alone the super bowl.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Calm your *** down. I know wins and losses are generated by the team. But it’s quite odd how vehemently you’re trying to point that out NOW when it’s a Dak discussion. You weren’t talking that bs when you speak about Romo. What’s the friggin difference now? Why does this upset you so NOW? Is it because Dak has quarterbacked and helped his team to a better start than Tony’s first 3 seasons? I have always stated the team game aspect. But you and your cronies claim that Romo was so elite he CARRIED the team to their wins. He was like Jesus and MADE all his receivers better. No mention of how TO and Witten were on the road to HOF Legacy BEFORE Romo ever threw a meaningful pass in the NFL. No mention of how Austin, Crayton and Robinson’s YAC helped Romo’s personal passing stats. Or how he had a team with 13 pro bowlers.
Oh yeah!!! Not to mention his best season was when he had Demarco doing exactly what you say Zeke does and led the league in rushing. But your hypocritical —- wanna be upset because I said Dak wins games? Well he does!! Been winning since his college days. I guess he’s just lucky that way. Hahahahaha :laugh:

So you go from trotting out a dimwitted stat right into one big strawman about Romo.

Congrats. You played yourself.

“Buh, buh, everyone else uses it?!?”

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
What a great comeback. Thanks for the debate :facepalm:
LAME.....

What’s to debate?

You’re doing a great job of making up strawman to knockdown.

You’re out of your depth.

I think the rest of us will just watch you spastically respond to each post trying defend Dak’s honor.

Last edited:

keysersoze

Reaction score
What’s to debate?

You’re doing a great job of making up strawman to knockdown.

You’re out of your depth.

I think the rest of us will just watch you spastically respond to each post trying defend Dak’s honor.
Nahhh. You just ran out of moronic bs to post. Agendas only go so far. If you keep going you’ll be exposed. Best for you to quit now.
It’s ok. I understand. I don’t agree. But I understand. Move along