Twitter: Travis Frederick has struggled

blueblood70

Reaction score
Defense held them to 12 points I have no beef with them......hmmmm how many points did we score????
oh heck NO sure the offense was worse but the defense allowed too many long TOP eating drives..period , had their own penalties, missed tackles, and missed opportunities..team loss

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
oh heck NO sure the offense was worse but the defense allowed too many long TOP eating drives..period , had their own penalties, missed tackles, and missed opportunities..team loss

One more time bud .....12 Points in there house.......how many did our offense put up??????
Defense did there job bud....

exciter

Reaction score
Bob Sturm mentioned on The Ticket last week that Frederick has not looked good on tape so far this season. He struggled mightily during the Fins game. His whiff last night caused Tyron's injury. What are you guys seeing?

3 sacks in 4 games vs the 50 something last year. His ability to make line adjustments more than makes up for anything he may be missing physically!

blueblood70

Reaction score
One more time bud .....12 Points in there house.......how many did our offense put up??????
Defense did there job bud....
ONE MORE TIME Ling bendiing dont break drives take away offensive possessions for us.. the NO Offense owned TOP.. it keeps their d fresher etc etc.. they've been doing it all year and its concern..

points only down because NO kept shooting themselves in the foot with penatly first and goal.. too many first and goals..sorry they were not shutting down anyone..felt like we have up 30points the saints held it so long..and against Bridgewater!!

AR will put up 40 if we play defense like that..watch..:)

glimmerman

Reaction score
Defense held them to 12 points in there HOUSE so I have no beef with them......hmmmm how many points did we score????
Refs helped on that fg before halftime. That clock started a little late. About 4 seconds. Just enough to give them time for a fg attempt. I don’t think it was intentional but just saying. Our Offense had a ego coming into this game. They got handled. Everybody waiting in someone to make that big play. Dak never really called his own number. Cobb drops a catchable ball, Witten for fumbles on a scoring drive. Elliot fumbles on a scoring drive. But I do think Elliot was down.

ICP

Reaction score
wow way way too many player threads..TEAM LOST THIS GAME..stop signaling out individuals.. Coaches players, scouts with video heck the ball boy they all were BAD,..
Exactly, the only impressive thing about Dallas last night was Quinn. Might want to give the D a little credit for keeping us in the game but otherwise it looked like a Dallas poop fest to me. Coaching/Game Plan was the biggest problem.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Bob Sturm mentioned on The Ticket last week that Frederick has not looked good on tape so far this season. He struggled mightily during the Fins game. His whiff last night caused Tyron's injury. What are you guys seeing?

I take the other side on this. Expectations for Beard needed to be lower given the type of injury he was coming back from. History says the first year back is hard for them. I think Beard has been decent especially with line calls. They only gave up 2 sacks coming into last night.

The loss was completely on the coaching staff last night. 72 is fine.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Refs helped on that fg before halftime. That clock started a little late. About 4 seconds. Just enough to give them time for a fg attempt. I don’t think it was intentional but just saying. Our Offense had a ego coming into this game. They got handled. Everybody waiting in someone to make that big play. Dak never really called his own number. Cobb drops a catchable ball, Witten for fumbles on a scoring drive. Elliot fumbles on a scoring drive. But I do think Elliot was down.

Lets all man up here jeez excuse city.....they scored 12 we only managed 10 with the best HB in the game the most expensive offline and a Stud WR and lets add (by some of you a top 5 QB) Dak Prescott.
Terrible and it wasn't the first time and unfortunately it won't be the last as defenses know our little secret....STOP ZEKE WIN THE GAME!!!!!
Now its time to start to blame the coaching as we've all seen this scenario here before.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Lets all man up here jeez excuse city.....they scored 12 we only managed 10 with the best HB in the game the most expensive offline and a Stud WR and lets add (by some of you a top 5 QB) Dak Prescott.
Terrible and it wasn't the first time and unfortunately it won't be the last as defenses know our little secret....STOP ZEKE WIN THE GAME!!!!!
Now its time to start to blame the coaching as we've all seen this scenario here before.
No excuses we lost. Our Offense didn’t produce.

Tussinman

Reaction score
Travis and both guards struggled mightily last night. The tackles were solid.
Agreed. La'el and Tyron looked incredible, especially considering who they where matched up to all night (2 first round DE's)

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
ONE MORE TIME Ling bendiing dont break drives take away offensive possessions for us.. the NO Offense owned TOP.. it keeps their d fresher etc etc.. they've been doing it all year and its concern..

points only down because NO kept shooting themselves in the foot with penatly first and goal.. too many first and goals..sorry they were not shutting down anyone..felt like we have up 30points the saints held it so long..and against Bridgewater!!

AR will put up 40 if we play defense like that..watch..:)

Question is, can we put up more then 10 though.........

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Collingsworth said it was Connor Williams not able to block his man 1-1 that caused Tyron's injury?
Wrong on that.

The DL ran a stunt. CW handed off the 1st DL to Frederick and then CW picked up the other DL that had looped around to his side.

Frederick and Martin were right there but Frederick made an odd looking move and Martin tried to pick up the DL but could quite reach him.

Frederick was either off balance or had a brain freeze.

They could use CW's part of that play as the textbook example of how to do it.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I'll agree that the offense under performed...

Mobinvans

Reaction score
Line was fine

Saints have a great Dline, one of the best....

Bottom line is we didnt move the move down the field