Twitter: Travis Frederick Update

Scotman

Reaction score
I have a second cousin's best friend who had GB syndrome. Also, I've studied GB syndrome extensively in my previous career as a vacuum cleaner repairman. If you ask why, you'll show your ignorance for vacuum cleaner repair. Fredbeard will recover just fine with no lingering issues. While recovery takes some time, he should improve at a consistent rate...usually about 1 cm a day...as long as it is innervating. So, we are looking at a 4-8 week recovery....6 months max. He may have to wear a device to help him move properly initially. I'm a little concerned about that. If you look closely at the Twitter picture of him, you can see the device peaking out from beneath the beard. What we want to see is a clear beard. That is the sign we are looking for. There's a training camp video of him running and running really well. If you watch the video at 4 seconds in, the beard blows slightly to the left and you can see that he is still wearing the device. That said, if the doctors weren't telling the coaches that he could come back at an elite level, they would have placed him on IR.

Put me on the #clearbeardview team.

ESisback

Reaction score
No, every decision is the correct one. We have the best front office in the league. We have a team that can even beat the refs this year. Go Cowboys!!!! :thumbup:

The truth lies somewhere in the middle.