Trent Dilfer: If Cowboys fire Garrett, he'll be No. 1 candidate NFL Jobs for

Coy

Reaction score
If Garrett goes to another team and gets to a Super Bowl, it will be funny to see all of the people at CZ that change their story...it was ALL Jerry...Garrett was OK...the sky is falling.

With the right coordinators, it would not shock me for Garrett to have success elsewhere but I don't consider it a strong possibility.

he’s GONE AND ITS AWESOOOOOOOME

khiladi

Reaction score
I’m beginning to think Jerry is working behind the scenes to try and market Garrett as the guy to stay in Dallas..

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
giphy.gif
:thumbdown:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Well, I believe that this starts the real beginning of JG's Head Coaching career. Garrett needs this as much as the Cowboys do IMO and while I have no idea if he or we will be the better for it, I do believe that Garrett will never become a great HC unless he moves on from the Cowboys. He needs to do it his way, show everybody what his way is.

JMO

KB1122

Reaction score
He’s incredibly well regarded in NFL coaching/GM circles. And the fact is there are not a lot of coaches available with 3-4 division titles on their resume.

And only one losing season.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
The greatest gift in the world would be for Garett to go to a division rival. I honestly don’t think he’ll coach again in the nfl as a head coach.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Garrett's gonna be great with a proper GM
Ten years in and Garett STILL doesn’t understand clock management , he keeps the best receiver on the team on the bench on a last play , he doesn’t go for a yard when he should , he’s a complete disaster . He is a TERRIBLE game day coach, he’s more an observer .