Trevon Diggs brags Texans now have three 1WRs

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Cooks is a very legit wr
Nah, not anymore. At the age of 30+ and having so many miles on his tires the previous 10 seasons, Cooks has slowed down. He struggled to gain 657 yards in 2023 with the Cowboys. In 2022 with the Texans, he didn't even gain 700+ yards receiving. Clearly signs of no longer being a legit WR.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Once again....you either read that wrong or have issues.
It wasnt me bringing up how mods/admin run this forum. And i never said i was going to admin for anything.

I dont get how one person can keep being so wrong. Amazing.
You literally brought up the mods don’t backpeddle now. You can’t call the police and then claim you got the “bad guy”….you did nothing lol.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Not so sure about that. Check the stats at the end of next year. It won't paint the picture of 3 #1WRs.
I don't think they realize that there's only one pie to be sliced up in just so many pieces,

there's not enough targets to go around for truly three number one wide receivers, which is also an exaggeration they are not truly 3 1s , I mean didn't the Cowboys at one time have gallup, lamb and Cooper all on the team at the same time? they all nearly had 1k each? Did that get the Cowboys anywhere by distributing the ball more evenly no it did not and that's what zeke/pollard in the backfield. In my opinion doesn't matter how the pie is split up most of the time when you look at total yards like last year just because we threw the ball mostly the lamb our total yards through the air and touchdowns could be maxed up against any team with these three alleged number ones because they're all gonna have less yards but cumulatively that's all it matters... As long as your offense can move the football in which ours did up until the playoff game.. Would only really matters is you have a high performing player like Michael Irvin or CD lamb... You have role players filling around them.. I remember last year before they opened the offense up and CD lamb wasn't getting fed he was kind of grumbling he was starting to get to be that where's the damn football.. So I don't see the difference in it one player getting close to 1800 yards then have a couple guys behind him getting 600 vs 3 1k yard guys if it all equals around 3600 who cares..

Look at that wide receiver lineup that Cincinnati had along with Mixon in the backfield did they win the Super bowl ,no... they got there once but eventually now they have two very unhappy #2 and #3 wide receivers that both want out they both have demanded a trade they want bigger contracts, I even guarantee right now A.J. Brown and Smith don't get along as well as you think there's already grumblings...

Eventually teams have to break that up mostly because of money but also because people become impatient and they wanna be the number one both in money and targets.... I don't remember Troy or Roger having three number ones they usually had one great wide receiver and then some good role players....

And everybody reading this if you think Houston's won anything in the offseason before playing a single game there has never been a game won or lost or a season completed and a Super Bowl award handed out before the draft and before the season schedule is even released and before a single game has been played let's be clear here dream teams things that look good on paper they don't always work out in a 17 game season and make it through the playoffs into the Super bowl so clap your hands but that's about all you're gonna get until real games are played...

blueblood70

Reaction score

Meanwhile, the Dallas Cowboys only have 1 legit WR1 since last year. :confused:

C.J. Stroud will have a better season throwing to 3 WR1s. Dak detractors will prop Stroud up even more while continuing to bash Dak if he struggles against the better defenses with only 1 legit WR1 once again.

Where's the "All In", Jerry? :huh::facepalm::banghead:

And everybody reading this if you think Houston's won anything in the offseason before playing a single game, there has never been a game won or lost or a season completed, or a Super Bowl award handed out before the draft and before the season schedule is even released...

before a single game has been played, let's be clear here dream team's things that look good on paper, they don't always work out in a 17-game season and make it through the playoffs into the Super bowl...

so, clap your hands but that's about all you're going to get until real games are played... I guess it's nice for fans if their team looks like they're winning the offseason which by the way still has five months for our team to draft the well and then to take players who are still available in the free agent pool and build this team up to be competitive and maybe get where we need to go we don't know this yet you literally settle this on the field...

This offseason is far from over for the Dallas Cowboys y'all keep acting like I wish they did more in the offseason like the guy below this offseason is only three weeks old the games not till September I don't think many teams are ready to play right now if the game started tomorrow especially the ones that are getting rid of a lot of these good players like Buffalo at last count in my head and I could be wrong give or take a player or two they've lost about 8 really good players and I don't think that they've filled all those holes yet.. Last I checked the Ravens may have gotten Henry but they don't have a starting offensive line right now.. For every team that looks like they made a smart move they've taken a player from another team this is just moving pieces one team got weaker in one team has perceived to have gotten better..

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
How does Dak come into the convo here ???????? ............oh the P/O is A/C ahhh now I understand.
So we can mention Dak I guess.
Well A/C Daktrash couldn't shine Stroud cleats my man.
Wait till the game this coming season and wonder of the greatness of DAKTRASH!!!
Screenshot-20240404-115050-Google.jpg

Screenshot-20240404-115321-Chrome.jpg

Other than throwing for 400 yards less than CJ Stroud and an equal amount of TDs (23), Dak had better stats and passer rating his rookie year as a late 4th round pick than Stroud had as the 2nd overall draft pick.

Looks like the Cowboys got a heck of a steal. Another way to prove you wrong, so shut it, Papsmear.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
You can have all the WR's and RB's you want, it's not going to stop Dak from doing the things he does poorly.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Other than throwing for 400 yards less than CJ Stroud and an equal amount of TDs (23), Dak had better stats and passer rating his rookie year as a late 4th round pick than Stroud had as the 2nd overall draft pick.

Looks like the Cowboys got a heck of a steal. Another way to prove you wrong, so shut it, Papsmear.
On a loaded team with zeke.

Loso86

Reaction score
Nah, not anymore. At the age of 30+ and having so many miles on his tires the previous 10 seasons, Cooks has slowed down. He struggled to gain 657 yards in 2023 with the Cowboys. In 2022 with the Texans, he didn't even gain 700+ yards receiving. Clearly signs of no longer being a legit WR.
You realize his numbers were low because we literally refused to give him targets. When They did he gave a spark and actually made plays. Completely different from Gallup. Cooks is a good 2 for us. But much like Lamb he needs TARGETS

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

One of the best rookie campaigns ever.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
His constant chatter on social media is just bad. That isn't what you want.
When you have a country club atmosphere within the organization, the players feel untouchable and don't fear any repercussions for their actions. Do you see this stuff happening in well-built organizations?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I could spell it out slowly for you to understand but you arent worth it.
Carry on being forum bully jr.
Forum bully? I literally mind my business and you attempt to get my attention. I never send for you you come to me. If you feel bullied stop responding to me I can’t go back and forth with Karen’s….

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
Schultz was so solid everyone wanted him out of here and didn’t cry a tear when he left lol.
I didn't have an issue with him. I think most didn't want to pay him what he was looking for, and he was a below average blocker. Him and Ferguson would’ve been a solid combo.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Our Diggs is a loser. Their Diggs might be an even bigger loser. What a family of turds. Run away baby before big bad George Kittle comes to dog walk you again.

rambo2

Reaction score
When you have a country club atmosphere within the organization, the players feel untouchable and don't fear any repercussions for their actions. Do you see this stuff happening in well-built organizations?
It happened in Buffalo until they unloaded the cancer that is Diggs.