Trevon Diggs brags Texans now have three 1WRs

Cmac

Reaction score
Romo was surrounded by a franchise record 13 Pro Bowlers, but that king choker was too busy going Hollywood and had the audacity to go to Cabo DURING THE PLAYOFFS.

Yet, you worship him?
You in trouble.......how dare you call out TRomo on this board and bring up Cabo. Dak would be vilified for going to 7-11 prior to a game.

superonyx

Reaction score
You love second place individual awards while I prefer winning games in the playoffs.

Nothing wrong with that, bro.
I love to understand what a team sport is and you love to assign blame to only one guy so you don't ever need to use critical thinking skills.

Nothing wrong with that bro

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I love to understand what a team sport is and you love to assign blame to only one guy so you don't ever need to use critical thinking skills.

Nothing wrong with that bro
You Dak fans just mad the loser is in his last days as a Cowboy and are acting out.

I hope every one of you follow him to his next team.

superonyx

Reaction score
1 weak link snaps a chain under pressure.
While the chain analogy is cute is really doesn't apply at all to a team sport.
I feel weird even needing to explain how links to a chain must all be able to hold the exact same amount of pressure.
You should understand that in a team sport people clearly cover for each others weaknesses ect.

Wildcat711

Reaction score
I see Pollard signed with them.. be interesting to see how he goes.

If teams are worried about these WR's and play the pass maybe Tony has a great year.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
While the chain analogy is cute is really doesn't apply at all to a team sport.
I feel weird even needing to explain how links to a chain must all be able to hold the exact same amount of pressure.
So... in summary, 1 weak link that can't withstand the pressure breaks the chain? Dazzling bit of insight there. Thank you for explaining...

superonyx

Reaction score
So... in summary, 1 weak link that can't withstand the pressure breaks the chain? Dazzling bit of insight there. Thank you for explaining...
I'm sorry you brought up a moronic analogy.
You felt smart and cute using it and now you are running in shame from it.

It has nothing to do with how team sports work. Zero. In many ways its the opposite.

But here we are.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm sorry you brought up a moronic analogy.
You felt smart and cute using it and now you are running in shame from it.

It has nothing to do with how team sports work. Zero. In many ways its the opposite.

But here we are.
Running in shame by responding to you? Are you sure you know what running in shame means? I feel like you don't.

Anyway, the analogy works, sorry you just don't like it because piss pants Dak is the one that keeps breaking under pressure. 3 years in a row now in the playoffs.

And I'm very smart, and very cute.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Running in shame by responding to you? Are you sure you know what running in shame means? I feel like you don't.

Anyway, the analogy works, sorry you just don't like it because piss pants Dak is the one that keeps breaking under pressure. 3 years in a row now in the playoffs.

You still stubbornly refuse to get it.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Screenshot-20240404-115050-Google.jpg

Screenshot-20240404-115321-Chrome.jpg

Other than throwing for 400 yards less than CJ Stroud and an equal amount of TDs (23), Dak had better stats and passer rating his rookie year as a late 4th round pick than Stroud had as the 2nd overall draft pick.

Looks like the Cowboys got a heck of a steal. Another way to prove you wrong, so shut it, Papsmear.
And if his defense played like the Texans defense did for CJ last year Prescott would have also possibly went to an NFC championship game Zeke and Dak were studs.. impact was immediate but the coaching and D let them down.. TEAM game..

blueblood70

Reaction score
When Dak gets resigned/extended, will you leave/follow another team?
That's a good question but if anybody does that'd be ridiculous...,.

that they didn't leave when we went through all those quarterbacks from the time Troy left till the time Romo got here ,they stayed somehow they cheered for Quincy Carter, who's not anywhere on Prescott's level at all,

yet if they are jumping ship because they're allegedly bad front office ,they're allegedly average quarterback, they're allegedly yes man Mike McCarthy ,and washed up Mike Zimmer, and the scrap cheap FAS are just not good enough..hmmm if ALL THOSE THINGS WERE TRUE, they won 36 games, two division titles, have been to the playoffs three straight games ,you would leave now but you didn't leave during that six or seven years of just futility, was horrible football ,it was terrible to watch, it truly fit the narratives being said now, they did not fit now...

You call yourself a fan of the team and I'm talking about in general if people are jumping ship because of Prescott ,when they are playing some of the most consistent winning football since the 90s and and they're complaining as if we're A 4 win team it's incredible fans just think this is bad like losing in the playoffs when it could be so much worse, and I get it I'm as hungry for another NFC championship game and I thought that last year's team was going to be at least good enough to get us to the NFC championship game and I got kicked in the nuts and gut punched the same as everyone else...​

But clearly when the last three years this team has finished top six in the league, they're talked about like they're the bottom six in the league..

I don't get it I understand we want to go further I understand we wanna win bigger but there's no way you should be embarrassed to be a Dallas Cowboys fan to a point where you're turning in your team card...

superonyx

Reaction score

Not smart enough to realize how dumb a chain analogy is when compared to a team sport.
Explain to me how the other links of a chain can overcompensate when one link is weak?
If a player is weak or having a bad game the other players can pull more weight and make up for it.

This isn't even that complicated but you are struggling for your own reasons.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Diggs will challenge for the village idiot role but as long as Parsons is here it’s his role.