Twitter: Trevon Diggs confronts reporter after game over tweet

J_Allen

Reaction score
Wouldn't shock me he asks for a trade tonight.....He's just like his brother. Guy needs a change of scenery....You can't let this situation fester....or you risk losing the entire team when you have a guy that's out there for himself.
And I would trade him asap. We can use the cap room and can get almost anyone to take his place.

Homer

Reaction score
Just the mere fact that people have been calling out his effort this season, that he’s making business decisions means people are noticing his lack of effort on plays.

This kind of thing shows the culture of the team. It’s okay to take plays off. It’s okay to go 75%. No accountability. Players need to be called out. They are professionals who make millions. I’m sorry, we can’t feel sorry for you. This is your job and you get paid plenty for it, there is no taking time off while on the field. Otherwise get off the field.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
He was running along, it was not his guy, had a few cowboys in front of him that *should* have made the tackle but failed as usual. Then of course the last guy gets blamed. If he had been a shooting bullet people would blame him for hurting one of his own players.

doomsday808

Reaction score
Starts at the top, only wants to hear about the good things. Not asked the hard questions. Interesting how people react when called out. Character and culture of this club. I don't think I've witnessed a lower point.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Despicable effort deserved to be called out.

How do you expect a player to react after asking such a kind of question.
The only purpose of that question was to pointing fingers on him.

Show some respect to players. Especially when they are coming of such losses. They are not a good football team but at least they fought hard.
That cant be said about that wanna be journalist asking such kind of questions.

Hope Jerrhu sees that and fires him.

Cmac

Reaction score
To be fair, that wasn't his man to cover and there were multiple Cowboy players who should have made the play ahead of Diggs.
......to be even fairer.......Diggs' effort was pedestrian, at best. The hype and culture has revealed there's fight with a reporter, but no fight ON THE FIELD.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Jerry will defend Trevon...just wait for it. The guy is an embarrassment and shell of what he was. If he can be traded, please do so Jerry.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Stay Puft Trevon has and always will be a punk on and off the field. Talented WHEN he feels like it. Thinks hes arrived and not 1 coach is willing to roast him for it. They enable it. I might warm up to the idea of hiring Bill Belichick if it means he can fix Trevon. I just feel he needs gone.

Rayman70

Reaction score
So he’s getting on social media right after the game to see if anyone posted a mean tweet. What a tool.

Mentally weak and emotionally immature. This team personified.
BINGO. A team of punks more worried about feelings than doing a good job, thus getting good results. It speaks to how this team is run and coached. Mike McCarthy allowed this crap to fester and grow. I imagine its always been like this and he simply took a soft approach to it. Massive failure. Gotta fire him and Zimmer and start having a fire sale this week at the deadline. Call it a day and hit the reset.