Twitter: Trevon Diggs confronts reporter after game over tweet

CWR

Reaction score
How do you expect a player to react after asking such a kind of question.
The only purpose of that question was to pointing fingers on him.

Show some respect to players. Especially when they are coming of such losses. They are not a good football team but at least they fought hard.
That cant be said about that wanna be journalist asking such kind of questions.

Hope Jerrhu sees that and fires him.
It was a tweet. I dont believe he intended on it being an interview question. Diggs just couldn't let it slide. He should have though, because he was clearly going half speed.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What does he do right after games? Look at tweets to see what the media says? The whole makeup of this team is completely broken and all you have to do is look at the senile old man to see why.
Its about social media and defending his personal reputation. Easier to confront the media than an opposing player trying to score.

John813

Reaction score
This team is just really trying to be unlikable.

One thing if Mike tweeted, "Diggs is a soft *** corner. Maybe his kid could make a tackle"

That would prompt what Diggs did. IMO
But asking what is Diggs doing, when it's obvious he's delaying contact isn't something to get all pissy with a reporter.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
I thought Diggs did his best to play a physical brand of football last night. That's probably why he was so upset to be called out like this after the game for one play. And I have been very loud in calling out his soft play in past games.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
That play is far from the worst I have seen from Diggs and I are not just talking about this season. He plays like the kid who doesn't want get his uniform dirty. The man has no physicality to his game. Terrible signing by Jerry to extend him.

Surfguy

Reaction score
Fine and suspend him one game. Send a message that this behavior won’t be tolerated.

Surfguy

Reaction score
Tolerated? This kind of behavior is PROMOTED by the owner of the team. Jerry did the same thing last week.
Jerry is not a player, though. As an owner, he can act like supreme imbecile all he wants. Players don’t get that freedom.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Wilson and Hooker were both hauling ***, they are just slow. Diggs on the other hand goes from a sprint to a light jog when he realized he might actually have to make a tackle.
Looked to be like he was making sure he didn't overrun the play, in case Kittle turned back inside. Not to mention the fact that 3 other guys should have taken him down, before he even got to Diggs, who is the one who actually pushed him out.