Twitter: Trevon Diggs confronts reporter after game over tweet

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
How do you expect a player to react after asking such a kind of question.
The only purpose of that question was to pointing fingers on him.

Show some respect to players. Especially when they are coming of such losses. They are not a good football team but at least they fought hard.
That cant be said about that wanna be journalist asking such kind of questions.

Hope Jerrhu sees that and fires him.
He did not ask him that question ...... It was a tweet.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
That interaction right there, reacting to a TWEET, from a little nerdy reporter (who actually seemed mentally tougher than Diggs), 5 seconds after the game is over, and the fact he was even aware of the tweet with his UNIFORM STILL ON, sums up the 2024-2030 Dallas Cowboys.

Enjoy

Alweezy

Reaction score
This was a bad football play simple as that. I feel the reporter probably didn't have to single out Diggs on the play, but I always hate when players use the you don't know football line. If you mess up, just own up to it and keep it moving.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Despicable effort deserved to be called out.

I mean…… what did he do that was so wrong?? He didn’t show more aggressiveness going after the guy?

End of the day our biggest problem is QB. Everyone including the players no we have no shot with the highest paid QB that can’t produce

Big_D

Reaction score
If you had some balls on the field, you wouldn’t have to pretend you have them off the field. Another clown. This team really likes to threaten reporters.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
A reporter points out that one play, not that Dallas gave up over 200 yards rushing again. :facepalm: