Twitter: Trevon Diggs' son thinks Prescott is Mahomes

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
My favorite part is Dak-stans playing the “holier than thou” routine about a 5 year old kid that isn’t going to read this forum at all and is really nothing but jokes, while actually thinking Demarcus Lawrence clowning a kid in real life that was a Giants fan and a fan of his and wanted his autograph was funny..

They just mad that the jokes in this thread are about their hero Dakota…
Ok you are reaching. You have absolutely no idea if the "Dak stans" are the same ones who laughed at Lawrence clowning a kid. And I say "clowning" loosely because he didn't clown him. That kid was a giants fan. Lawrence taught him a lesson that day lol. But its hilarious you'll defend a Giants fan before your "own" team. Interesting......

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I try and put myself into the shoes of the people who aren't for Dak or don't think much of him.....I think a big part of people who don't see it don't really watch other QB's play. They've admitted as much. So they have no idea how to gauge the position. They just know ESPN highlights and in ESPN highlights Mahomes never misses a open receiver. All of his throws are perfect. Just ignorance on their part.

You're giving these people far too much credit. I don't believe for a second they don't watch other QBs.. hell half of them spend hours every day pining for Wentz, Mahomes, Rodgers, Russ .. Lance, Fields, Dalton.. yeah.. Dalton.. that's why I label them the ABD (Anybody But Dak) crowd.. and I am now more convinced than ever that they are fans of other NFC East teams whom Dak has absolutely owned through his career. That's why they didn't want Dak to be re-signed.. He has been beating the brakes off their favorite team since he showed up.. Then of course there are the purposeful trolls who just post stupid crap just to see who they can rile up. At least the fans of the other teams have a respectable reason for wanting Dak gone.. The trolls are just sad human beings ..

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You're giving these people far too much credit. I don't believe for a second they don't watch other QBs.. hell half of them spend hours every day pining for Wentz, Mahomes, Rodgers, Russ .. Lance, Fields, Dalton.. yeah.. Dalton.. that's why I label them the ABD (Anybody But Dak) crowd.. and I am now more convinced than ever that they are fans of other NFC East teams whom Dak has absolutely owned through his career. That's why they didn't want Dak to be re-signed.. He has been beating the brakes off their favorite team since he showed up.. Then of course there are the purposeful trolls who just post stupid crap just to see who they can rile up. At least the fans of the other teams have a respectable reason for wanting Dak gone.. The trolls are just sad human beings ..
Oh I don't believe they watch other QB's play because how on earth could you watch Wentz be the worst QB in the league last year and still talk about him being a good quarterback? I can just see how some of these posters talk...llike you said, its ABD. They did it for Andy Dalton too. People really sat here and thought that Dalton would unseat Dak and they would re-sign him for cheap and let Dak go. Its pure ignorance. No way you watched Dalton a year prior and thought this.

The most embarrassing thing was watching how people got excited that Dalton got into the game for us and how the Bears fans are reacting to Dalton starting for them. Its night and day.

I also know a lot of these guys also are fans of other teams specifically the Eagles so it is what it is.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Oh I don't believe they watch other QB's play because how on earth could you watch Wentz be the worst QB in the league last year and still talk about him being a good quarterback? I can just see how some of these posters talk...llike you said, its ABD. They did it for Andy Dalton too. People really sat here and thought that Dalton would unseat Dak and they would re-sign him for cheap and let Dak go. Its pure ignorance. No way you watched Dalton a year prior and thought this.

The most embarrassing thing was watching how people got excited that Dalton got into the game for us and how the Bears fans are reacting to Dalton starting for them. Its night and day.

I also know a lot of these guys also are fans of other teams specifically the Eagles so it is what it is.

While they have to concede that the Cowboys fan base is far and away the biggest.. no one will ever accuse it of being the smartest.. The whole "Dalton will be better than Dak" thing was very embarrassing as you say.. But remember those who pined for Wentz always blamed his receivers for his failings.. then when Hurts stepped in and put up better numbers with the same receivers they had to find another plan of attack. They always fall back on "but he was leading the MVP voting....." which was proven to be a farce since the team won the Super Bowl without him.. Just exactly how "valuable" could he have been when the backup steps in and the team doesn't miss a beat?

rambo2

Reaction score
While they have to concede that the Cowboys fan base is far and away the biggest.. no one will ever accuse it of being the smartest.. The whole "Dalton will be better than Dak" thing was very embarrassing as you say.. But remember those who pined for Wentz always blamed his receivers for his failings.. then when Hurts stepped in and put up better numbers with the same receivers they had to find another plan of attack. They always fall back on "but he was leading the MVP voting....." which was proven to be a farce since the team won the Super Bowl without him.. Just exactly how "valuable" could he have been when the backup steps in and the team doesn't miss a beat?
The deal is as long as we have fans and keyboards, we will always have trolls and stupidity. It only takes a small percentage of posters to create a blog that is filled with stupid crap.

SackMaster

Reaction score
How in the hell does this "news" warrant a 6 page "debate" about something a child said and mixing things up.

I swear, I've never heard of kids saying things so outlandish that it makes adults laugh in the process. ONLY IF there were more kids like Aaiden in the world, we could start a TV show where we let kids say things that are on their mind and/or ask them questions. I bet it would be funny as heck.

Problem is, I am having the darnedest time coming up with a title of a TV show about kids talking about stuff ... If only I had some inspiration ...
:facepalm: