Twitter: Trevon Diggs' son thinks Prescott is Mahomes

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Listen.. I can’t waste time on your moronic opinions.

Keep defending Dak. It’s a Cowboys message board so there will always be guys like you and I understand that.

Hopefully he steps up his game this year legitimately.

All I do with Dak is post facts. The problem is you cant dispute them. I ask you a simple question.

Would you pay Mahomes 40 million?....... and you run for the hills. LOL

I can answer it..................100% I would pay Mahomes 40 million.

You rave about Mahomes, but you wouldnt pay him 40 million? Seem rather odd. Just proves all you care about is your own pathetic Forum agenda.

You arent capable of rational, quality football conversation.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Keep defending Dak. It’s a Cowboys message board so there will always be guys like you and I understand that.

When you say step up what do you mean 40 points per game? LOL

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

How about this.............you say Dak is like Carr. Show me any QB ranking that has Carr in the top 10 like Dak is.

If not, then it looks you are the guy with the moronic opinion. Fact of the matter is the NFL landscape agrees with my take on Dak not yours buddy. :thumbup:

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
picture

:popcorn:

aikemirv

Reaction score
You’re dumbing the argument down to some box score stats. Sorry I can’t follow you down that path of stupidity.

THE APOCRYPHAL TWAIN: “NEVER ARGUE WITH STUPID PEOPLE. THEY WILL DRAG YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL AND BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE.”

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Mahomes is infinitely better than Dak. Please stop comparing. Dak’s not worthy.

Derek Carr is a good comparison for Dak.
You know see I try to give you the benefit of the doubt and then you start saying things like Carr is a good comparison for Dak and then that’s when your credibility gets shot.

phildadon86

Reaction score
How about this.............you say Dak is like Carr. Show me any QB ranking that has Carr in the top 10 like Dak is.

If not, then it looks you are the guy with the moronic opinion. Fact of the matter is the NFL landscape agrees with my take on Dak not yours buddy. :thumbup:
You're arguing with someone who didnt want Parsons because we could have got someone similar in the 4th round.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Mahomes isn’t gonna start slow and wait until junk time to start padding stats.

The Chiefs tend to jump out on teams and make opposing offenses 1 dimensional which improves their defense.

The Dallas offense was closer to the Falcons last year than the “greatest offense ever” which you’d have to be an absolute fool to believe.

Was this the same Mahomes whose team was down like 24-0 and 27-0 in the playoffs two years ago and then down 10 points in the middle of the 4th quarter of the Super Bowl that same year?

Asking for a friend..

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Was this the same Mahomes whose team was down like 24-0 and 27-0 in the playoffs two years ago and then down 10 points in the middle of the 4th quarter of the Super Bowl that same year?

Asking for a friend..

Lol you guys really are sad to put down the best QB by a mile in the game.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

He didnt put him down he pointed out facts...if you asked Ronnie to rank QB's I promise PM is ahead of Dak. Point is it takes a team, that will not change no matter who you put at QB.

RonnieT24

Reaction score

Nobody is putting anybody down.. I stated a simple incontrovertible fact which disproved your assertion. Facts do not put you up or down.. They simply state what is.. Mahomes can be proven without a shadow of a doubt to have had games where he "started slow and allowed his team to fall way behind.." Ironically he is still a great QB .. but he, like every other player that has ever played the game has had crappy games.. and his team somehow managed to win some of them.. and had great games that his team managed to lose.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
He didnt put him down he pointed out facts...if you asked Ronnie to rank QB's I promise PM is ahead of Dak. Point is it takes a team, that will not change no matter who you put at QB.

Yes Mahomes is my #1 QB in the NFL and if he's not Rodgers is.. both are better than Dak at this point.. but Dak has closed the gap on both of them in my view and is still improving. Whether he catches or surpasses them remains to be seen but unlike some I am not convinced that he has hit his ceiling and can't possibly get any better. Those two and Russell Wilson are probably the only QBs in the league I would trade Dak for straight up. You can keep the rest of 'em.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Yes Mahomes is my #1 QB in the NFL and if he's not Rodgers is.. both are better than Dak at this point.. but Dak has closed the gap on both of them in my view and is still improving. Whether he catches or surpasses them remains to be seen but unlike some I am not convinced that he has hit his ceiling and can't possibly get any better. Those two and Russell Wilson are probably the only QBs in the league I would trade Dak for straight up. You can keep the rest of 'em.

Correct its crazy some can not see how far Dak has come...is he the best..NO and he knows he is not yet, Is he ready to do what it takes to get there ABSOLUTLEY...