Twitter: Trevon Diggs' son thinks Prescott is Mahomes

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Correct its crazy some can not see how far Dak has come...is he the best..NO and he knows he is not yet, Is he ready to do what it takes to get there ABSOLUTLEY...

I don't believe they can not see.. More like refuse to acknowledge it because doing so would be admitting how wrong they've been. So instead they keep repeating the same old tired canards and rooting for him to play poorly so they can feel validated. I want Dak to ball out not because I like Dak but because he plays for my team. It's not really all that complicated for me..

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
He didnt put him down he pointed out facts...if you asked Ronnie to rank QB's I promise PM is ahead of Dak. Point is it takes a team, that will not change no matter who you put at QB.

It’s one time isms is all it is.

Like he wasn’t perfect that one time. Who cares. He’s a phenom. Duh.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
It’s one time isms is all it is.

Like he wasn’t perfect that one time. Who cares. He’s a phenom. Duh.

Except it wasn't ONE time.. it was THREE times in a three game stretch.. and then whaddaya know.. somehow managed to "allow" his team to fall behind big in the Super Bowl and this time there was no magic come back.. That makes it a FOUR timeism.. The guy's great there can be no denying that.. however people like you need to quit acting like he doesn't have bad games.. He absolutely does.. just like everybody else.. Dak included.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Mahomes is going to change things for our team just like Brady changes things for Tamara when he walks in the door.

Dak is an every day QB.

Those guys are special Super Bowl winning players who can carry a team unlike Dak.
Just your opinion.

khiladi

Reaction score
My favorite part is Dak-stans playing the “holier than thou” routine about a 5 year old kid that isn’t going to read this forum at all and is really nothing but jokes, while actually thinking Demarcus Lawrence clowning a kid in real life that was a Giants fan and a fan of his and wanted his autograph was funny..

They just mad that the jokes in this thread are about their hero Dakota…

Last edited:

khiladi

Reaction score
Let’s put this completely idiotic Mahomes/Dak comparison to rest as far as 2020 is concerned.

4th quarter down by 7

Mahomes

56/78 meaning a 71.8% completion, 6 TDs and 0 INTs, 8.2 YPC, 8 passes over 20 yards, sacked 2 times, QBR of 121.7

Dakota

22/36 meaning in 61% completion, 0 TDs and 1 INT, a WHOPPING 4.6 YPC, 1 pass over 20 yards, sacked 2 times, QBR of 60.8

Dak was NOT bringing his team back. Dak was padding stats in garbage time period. Every single indicator of his drops in that situations. On no planet whatsoever can you blame the defense for Dak’s garbage performances at the end and the reason this team lost.

JUST STOP with this Mahomes/Dak insulting comparison…. Dak wasn’t even better than Dalton last year in these situations and he had Zach Martin on the line. Stop reaching for the edge of the universe, let alone stars..

khiladi

Reaction score
Lol you guys really are sad to put down the best QB by a mile in the game.

Besides the fact Mahomes actual brought his teams back and won, doing something unprecedented in the history of the NFL as far as playoff performances for QBs are concerned. I’m not sure their examples prove their point.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Besides the fact Mahomes actual brought his teams back and won, doing something unprecedented in the history of the NFL as far as playoff performances for QBs are concerned. I’m not sure their examples prove their point.

There is this thought that if we can just ignore what we see on TV and rely on the box score then we can make a case that Dak is similar to Mahomes.. It’s just LOL.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Let’s put this completely idiotic Mahomes/Dak comparison to rest as far as 2020 is concerned.

4th quarter down by 7

Mahomes

56/78 meaning a 71.8% completion, 6 TDs and 0 INTs, 8.2 YPC, 8 passes over 20 yards, sacked 2 times, QBR of 121.7

Dakota

22/36 meaning in 61% completion, 0 TDs and 1 INT, a WHOPPING 4.6 YPC, 1 pass over 20 yards, sacked 2 times, QBR of 60.8

Dak was NOT bringing his team back. Dak was padding stats in garbage time period. Every single indicator of his drops in that situations. On no planet whatsoever can you blame the defense for Dak’s garbage performances at the end and the reason this team lost.

JUST STOP with this Mahomes/Dak insulting comparison…. Dak wasn’t even better than Dalton last year in these situations and he had Zach Martin on the line. Stop reaching for the edge of the universe, let alone stars..

Your contrived facts might carry more water if you would try to be accurate with them. QBR cannot go any higher than 100.. That's the whole point of the statistic.. to give it an easy to understand scale. Secondly Dak only played in 4 4th quarters and the defense forced him to break NFL records just to have a chance in games.. Also conveniently ignoring the TD passes he threw to bring the team within one score or the one he ran in to give them the lead is simply intellectually dishonest .. which with people like you is no surprise whatsoever.. In fact I can't believe I just wasted 5 minutes responding to you.. Won't happen again..

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
There is this thought that if we can just ignore what we see on TV and rely on the box score then we can make a case that Dak is similar to Mahomes.. It’s just LOL.
If we are being honest no one has really seen Mahomes play aside from highlights lol….

Hardline

Reaction score
Easy way to tell the difference young man is ask to show him the stats sheet and Super Bowl ring.

khiladi

Reaction score
Your contrived facts might carry more water if you would try to be accurate with them. QBR cannot go any higher than 100.. That's the whole point of the statistic.. to give it an easy to understand scale. Secondly Dak only played in 4 4th quarters and the defense forced him to break NFL records just to have a chance in games.. Also conveniently ignoring the TD passes he threw to bring the team within one score or the one he ran in to give them the lead is simply intellectually dishonest .. which with people like you is no surprise whatsoever.. In fact I can't believe I just wasted 5 minutes responding to you.. Won't happen again..

No, his TOs caused the big leads, you know like when Dakstans say the reason our defense isn’t really average is because they don’t generate TOs…

Further, padding stats against soft confer are bu defenses burning time off the clock is quite different than doing it when it matters, like when you know, in the 4th quarter and down by 7…

In reality, your refutation amounts to that I just made up these stats out of the blue…. Whatever helps you sleep at night…

Last edited:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Correct its crazy some can not see how far Dak has come...is he the best..NO and he knows he is not yet, Is he ready to do what it takes to get there ABSOLUTLEY...
I try and put myself into the shoes of the people who aren't for Dak or don't think much of him.....I think a big part of people who don't see it don't really watch other QB's play. They've admitted as much. So they have no idea how to gauge the position. They just know ESPN highlights and in ESPN highlights Mahomes never misses a open receiver. All of his throws are perfect. Just ignorance on their part.