Twitter: Trevon & The Washington Franchise

mmohican29

Reaction score
Yes, the DMV area is probably 40% 'Skins fans, 40% Cowoys fans and
20% all other teams combined.

Oh, and nobody here in Southern Maryland says "Washington Football Team".
At least, not without an eyeroll.

Truth. Anne Arundel Co. here., but love Southern Maryland ❤

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Being threatened is having a good time to you?
You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, buddy... lol

Not bi-polar. Just commenting on your comments to my comments.
I call for a truce.

Just remember, I made an innocuous statement, and you made a point to respond negatively. That's just not commenting, that is being accusatory.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Well, we do own FedEx Field. It's basically an extra home game for us, and it usually is one as yesterday was. We just let Washington use it when they need a home field.

SixFiveCowboy

Reaction score
Yes, the DMV area is probably 40% 'Skins fans, 40% Cowoys fans and
20% all other teams combined.

Oh, and nobody here in Southern Maryland says "Washington Football Team".
At least, not without an eyeroll.

LOL that's funny I lived in Southern Maryland for 15 years and I know you're correct on that!!!

RoboQB

Reaction score
Just remember, I made an innocuous statement, and you made a point to respond negatively. That's just not commenting, that is being accusatory.

Nope.
You told a story about being unruly at an opposing team's stadium.
I simply said it sounded like you deserved it.
You retorted by claiming my response was soft.
So, I gave you a less soft response.
You suddenly became Mr. Tough Guy.

Whatevs.... it's victory Monday.
I called for a truce. We don't have to like each other.

Dre11

Reaction score
LOL that's funny I lived in Southern Maryland for 15 years and I know you're correct on that!!!

What's up Six long time no hear, not true, you know I live in souther md 35 years and they do...lol

They call them Washington, they call them Commanders, Skins, now Washington football team, and wft.
All my family except a few are wft fans

SixFiveCowboy

Reaction score
What's up Six long time no hear, not true, you know I live in souther md 35 years and they do...lol

They call them Washington, they call them Football Team, Skins, now Washington football team, and wft.
All my family except a few are wft fans
What's happening Dre man that's new I know when I was there they were still the Skins but I see they've adjusted lol

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
I live in Virginia Beach now. Skins are the closest team.. Here its about 33% Skins, 33% Dallas, 20% Steelers, 14% other teams

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Nope.
You told a story about being unruly at an opposing team's stadium.
I simply said it sounded like you deserved it.
You retorted by claiming my response was soft.
So, I gave you a less soft response.
You suddenly became Mr. Tough Guy.

Whatevs.... it's victory Monday.
I called for a truce. We don't have to like each other.

It's not about liking one another, we don't know one another. Nowhere in my statement did I say I was being unruly, obnoxious, threatening, volatile, or anything else. I said I was cheering. You, added your own understanding, but I will acquiesce.

Dre11

Reaction score
Well, we do own FedEx Field. It's basically an extra home game for us, and it usually is one as yesterday was. We just let Washington use it when they need a home field.

They're fans try to make they're money back on Cowboy games. They can get 500 Dollars a ticket

SixFiveCowboy

Reaction score
Doing good man, yeah haven't been that in a while. On a side note my boys at Northern got that state championship, game played at Navy-Marine Stadium.

I'm coaching WR's in high school here in Central Florida now, been down here about 5 years now. I must say I do miss the Cowboy week in Maryland it's something you can't describe if you don't live there lol.

Dre11

Reaction score
I'm coaching WR's in high school here in Central Florida now, been down here about 5 years now. I must say I do miss the Cowboy week in Maryland it's something you can't describe if you don't live there lol.

You exactly right. Good for you I coach Wr and dbs too...lol

Swaggstar1

Reaction score
I got the chance to go to the game last Sunday great experience. Fed- ex is a dump bathrooms dirty no hand soap or hand sanitizer complete sh** show. but all in all it was 60/40 more cowboys fans then Washington fans we took over there entire stadium.