Trey as our Taysom Hill

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We can't even run the ball consistently and we are going to play gimmick ball? That usually doesn't work out so well....
It actually might be much simpler than you are making it out to be.

You give him the ball and let him make a play. He showed that in preseason. Not win the game but make a play.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Trey could be our Taysom Hill in this offense to give it more "juice"
look it sounds like a good idea but you can't have all three of your quarterbacks active on game day that means we would have to put Cooper Rush as the number 3 and make him the emergency only that means we be counting on Trey Lance to be the backup quarterback... I don't think there's enough positive plays to get from that to be wasting a roster for Trey Lance right now..

Well how about this why don't they use Turpin and Vaughn properly they can also be weapons they're not being used in motion as a matter of fact I hardly seen any creativity in this offense at all we do not need Trey Lance he is not our savior what we need is Mike McCarthy the offensive coordinator to start having lots more motion stop with the three yards per carry running Game, Stop with the throwing only to the edges behind the line of scrimmage to Turpin and stop using Vaughn up the middle there's a lot of he's on his offense that would look a lot better if Mike McCarthy would just open his brain up before Game 6 like he did last year it's like he waits till it's really bad and then he changes. I would take Moore over him right now and that's a lot to say and a lot to admit that Mike McCarthy's worse..

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
So you want to take Jake Furgeson off the field for Trey Lance.....ooh boy, i dont want to take Jake of the field for Schoon so hell no for Trey

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:facepalm:

Now that Trance figured out that he is not a Phenom QB, they want take advice from his HS Coach that said he was a RB.
I mean why not? He was running for almost a 100 yards a game during the preseason. Right now through 3 games, our leading rusher has 88 yards TOTAL. This is literally the worst rushing attack in cowboys history so far.

DFWJC

Reaction score
He’s not “good enough” to get on the game day roster and hasn’t been on one since 2022.
Either you are talking about a different player than Taysom Hill, or you are completely clueless.

Ill give you the benefit of the doubt and assume the former

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Nothing must come in the way of the highest paid player in NFL history and his regular season stats.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
The Saints really missed his blocking on the outside this week. The two players are nothing alike.
One of the keys to Hill's skillset is he is a very enthusiastic blocker. I don't think Lance is this type of player.

It would be great if Luepke could become our Taysom Hill. Block like demon, cover both the flats and the intermediate zones and stress out opposing LBs with physicality and running and catching talent.

bigE79

Reaction score
One of the keys to Hill's skillset is he is a very enthusiastic blocker. I don't think Lance is this type of player.

It would be great if Luepke could become our Taysom Hill. Block like demon, cover both the flats and the intermediate zones and stress out opposing LBs with physicality and running and catching talent.
The only problem with this is luepke is slow as hell...hill has much more juice.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Either you are talking about a different player than Taysom Hill, or you are completely clueless.

Ill give you the benefit of the doubt and assume the former
Lance is not good enough to get on the game day roster. Obviously Hill is.