Trey Lance Is Better Than Gardner Minshew & Aidan O'Connell

rocknrobcowboy

Reaction score
Gardner Minshew & Aidan O'Connell...? :muttley:

Breaking: Sources Say Raiders Front Office May Look to The Availability For Trey Lance..JK LOL..

Jerry Says No Deal Here's Why..
Trey Lance: "He's a great athlete. If we were really trying to win a game during the season, there’d be a different game plan. And you'd use his legs a lot. … You're gonna see Trey tonight working out of the pocket, working on his footwork. … I can see why San Francisco gave three ones to draft..

Jerry Been Wrong On a Number Of Issues..However He Might be Right On Lance..:omg:

Zman5

Reaction score
I'm a Lance critic. I hated the trade. He still needs work. However, the potential is certainly there. He has a strong arm and a good scrambler.

He played very well against the Raiders. Had some boneheaded throws but I think that was lack of experience.

Still a long way to go though.
The problem for the Cowboys is his contract status. This is his last year of his rookie contract. Will he sign a team friendly contract to stay here? If not, we may be wasting our time developing a QB for another team.

rocknrobcowboy

Reaction score
Okay, Do You All Think That Trey Lance Has a Higher Ceiling Than Gardner Minshew & Aidan O'Connell..??....I Do..

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
Well if one if our players doesn’t sign a team friendly contract and he’s willing to we could always develop him ourselves - if you know what I mean.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
The problem for the Cowboys is his contract status. This is his last year of his rookie contract. Will he sign a team friendly contract to stay here? If not, we may be wasting our time developing a QB for another team.
If the FO would have been smart enough they should have extended it for another year.

plymkr

Reaction score
I'm a Lance critic. I hated the trade. He still needs work. However, the potential is certainly there. He has a strong arm and a good scrambler.

He played very well against the Raiders. Had some boneheaded throws but I think that was lack of experience.

Still a long way to go though.
I’d feel better if he was under contract for cheap for a couple more seasons. I hope he resigns with us to be a backup.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That thread title isn't saying much, those guys suck. In my book, Trey Lance is still a Practice Squad QB.
But both have been starters in this league. If he is a practice squad QB, what are they?

Retro88

Reaction score
He had a decent game but let's not get ahead of ourselves. Besides if you're one of those that want him around for a long time then you don't want him to blow up yet. All you want is him "showing flashes" until we get him resigned, if he proves worthy in practice