Trey Lance Is Better Than Gardner Minshew & Aidan O'Connell

sbark

Reaction score
and Brady had cement shoes, yet he made throws. Manning was fleet of foot and he made throws. and I can go on with the list of QBs who don't run around like a RB pretending to be QBs and make throws. his job is not to RUN. his job is to stand in pocket and read defense and make throws. he struggles with that. mightily I might add
None of those Paniced....got glazed over eyes

If he can escape the pocket & create like 50% of mahomes, we got something.

Needs a Novacek type move TE
Stephens?

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Trey Lance has had the benefit of not having to play against our defense except in practice. I suspect that a lot of his practice tape against our defense looks very similar to what Bennett, Minshew and O'Connell showed. Newsflash.. Our defense is really good.. especially if you can't/won't run the ball. The question yet to be answered is what is that defense going to look like when a team stays committed to the run. We'll find out on September 8th I think.

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
The problem for the Cowboys is his contract status. This is his last year of his rookie contract. Will he sign a team friendly contract to stay here? If not, we may be wasting our time developing a QB for another team.
If Dak resigns, he won’t want to resign here anyway

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Lets see him beat out Rush for backup first...I dont care if he can beat out the Raiders who are collecting backups....

Kingofholland

Reaction score
A Minshew vs O'Connell type scenario could be the future here without Dak. Get ready!