Trey Lance still working

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
One of the knocks on him is that he needs cues from the sideline when walking up to the LOS to begin the play. Did I just hear someone say "Now!" right before he threw the ball?

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
As much as Jerry acts like a clown sometimes, I think this was actually a calculated move by him just in case Dak didn’t play well in the playoffs again. Lance certainly has the tangibles. It’s only the mental aspects of the game, i.e., reading the defense, going through his progressions, getting rid of the ball quickly and correctly, not folding under pressure, etc., that are in question, and those can only be determined by playing in the game. I honestly don’t think that extension of Dak is anywhere near a guarantee at all, even if it costs a chunk of change. Romo was getting paid a lot of money riding the bench (yeah it was mostly due to injury but still) while Dak was the QB too. The criteria is whether the team is winning or not.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can Trey Lance look good enough in the preseason and Dak Prescott look bad enough in the regular season to make the Cowboys switch QBs next year?

My answer is no but this is literally the only reason to have any hope next year. That maybe they stole a franchise QB.

I never liked Lance but next to Prescott I'm ready to french kiss him.