Troy Aikman believes the Cowboys and Dak Prescott will ultimately agree to a new deal

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Cowboys may want to decide what they want to do quickly. If Cousins, five years older the Dak, coming off an Achilles injury, and no more successful than Dak in the playoffs, signs for north of $50 million per year, France will ask for significantly more. Because if that’s what Cousins can get in free agency, Dak would get much more.

Nav22

Reaction score
"Shut up, Troy! What does a Hall of Famer, broadcaster and Super Bowl winning QB like you know!?!?"

Awwww, poor Dak haters. Know-nothing dolts being forced to turn on their hero. Classic!

Wait until they find out Jimmy agrees with Troy.

"Shut up, Jimmy!!! You suck!!! You owe all of your success to Jerry!!!"
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Same as Danny. He's not going to say anything bad about a Cowboy QB. I'm not going to attack him. He has a right to his opinion. He's earned it. Don't agree with it. You can't win in the playoffs if your QB doesn't even show up.

shabazz

Reaction score
I love you, Troy.

But you're THIS close to making me join the "Aikman was carried" crowd.

So, please pipe down.
Yup. "Winning at the HIGHEST level".....is he serious?

Aikman won at the highest level so how does a qb with a 2-5 playoff record resemble that remark

Troy has to be trolling at this point.....pretty cruel

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Yup. "Winning at the HIGHEST level".....is he serious?

Aikman won at the highest level so how does a qb with a 2-5 playoff record resemble that remark

Troy has to be trolling at this point.....pretty cruel
A person dumb enough to make a comment like that about Dak is someone that needed carried as a QB.

I didn't want to believe it, but the more he talks the more it comes to light.

Say it ain't so, Troy.

shabazz

Reaction score
Same as Danny. He's not going to say anything bad about a Cowboy QB. I'm not going to attack him. He has a right to his opinion. He's earned it. Don't agree with it. You can't win in the playoffs if your QB doesn't even show up.
I don't expect explayers to bash him, but the "over the top" compliments ring hollow.

But then, most people on TV or on the internet are full of crap

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
"Shut up, Troy! What does a Hall of Famer, broadcaster and Super Bowl winning QB like you know!?!?"

Awwww, poor Dak haters. Know-nothing dolts being forced to turn on their hero. Classic!

Wait until they find out Jimmy agrees with Troy.

"Shut up, Jimmy!!! You suck!!! You owe all of your success to Jerry!!!"
Hey, Qcard, how you doing son? Glad you showed up.

Kwyn

Reaction score
A person dumb enough to make a comment like that about Dak is someone that needed carried as a QB.

I didn't want to believe it, but the more he talks the more it comes to light.

Say it ain't so, Troy.
You’re just trolling at this point.

Why? You’ve been semi-reasonable the last few days but this spraying the forum with a flamethrower just looking to make people mad is you reverting to form.

Oh well.

Nav22

Reaction score
"I know they've come up short the last few years... but he's been a great player in this league, and his best years are still ahead of him."

There you have it, folks.

The great Troy Aikman essentially telling all the Dak haters that they're know-nothing dolts.

Awwwwww, now they're forced to turn on Troy. You're next, Jimmy!!!