Troy Aikman on Dak

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
just think a couple days ago, we seen posts where Troy loved nervous boy. lmao...I bet Troy never seen Dak's first 34 game stats. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Brax

Reaction score
The complainers don't want to hear such advice from experienced ex-players. It's too hard for them to comprehend. They just want their feelings stoked by getting rid of Dak. Reminds me of the whiners on the streets across this nation.
It is sad that the Dak guys can not see that Dak has gotten worse every game sense 2016,they blame it on everything else but Daks poor play, it has gotten so bad that they are posting that Dak is better that Aikman, better that Romo and if you follow their twisted logic Dak is better than Staubach too, These Dak apologists would have us believe that Dak is better that any past Cowboy QB. Look his comp % is better that all But Romo but he is better than Romo because Romo stunk according to them. He is better than Aikman because Aikman had great teams. Staubach had a poor comp % at only 57% and lost 2 super bowls, guy stunk next to Dak, They would take Dak any day over those past bums. Don Meredith, do not even say his name in the same breath with sacred Dak,high blasphemy. I can see liking a player but lets get real Dak isn't even close to being half as good as Danny White maybe closer to Gary Hogeboom or Scott Pelluer. I have seen Lebaron, Meredith, Morton,Staubach,White, Romo and now Dak and just about all of the in between QB's and I can honestly say Dak isn't close to being as accurate and as good as any off them. God there is even a few who believe he's as good or better than Brady or Rodgers. Throwing 3 yard check downs do not a NFL QB make. I think Dak is good guy too bad he isn't as good a QB. I do not care what the past QB's did or didn't do and not sure why these Dak apologists keep bringing up past QB's, they are not going to do anything for today's team, I only care about the QB on today's team and quite frankly he stinks.

Last edited:

Cebrin

Reaction score
Miles Austin, Patrick Crayton, Sam Hurd, Laurant Robinson. I'm not here to state the obvious (Romo is/was better). I'm just saying good QB's make those around them better.