Troy Aikman on Dak

Haimerej

Reaction score
I wouldn't. the only guy from back then that would defintley start on this offensive line would be Allan. I doubt if Newton would beat out Martin as martin is both nimble and strong. Eric Williams before injury was a beast, after injury he was average to good. I take beard over Stepnoski....

funny that people so touted that emmitt was good because he ran behind a great line, but only one member of that line made HOF.

Newton was the LG. Larry was the RG.

rpntex

Reaction score
How bout you pray they get him some good wrs or even a off coord who is capable of planning a scheme that the defense can’t guess the play and be right.

Again I’m going to repeat it again and again and again. People like u bash the wrs ol coaches and scheme but expect dak to succeed with the mess u whine about.

I agree that he needs better weapons, and a better scheme… But, until Prescott himself address is his accuracy issues, wide receivers or scheme isn’t going to make one bit of a difference.

GMO415

Reaction score

giphy.gif

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
My main question is what can Dak do that other QBs in the league can’t? That’s a short list.

I just don’t know what his supporters are looking at exactly. Honestly curious to know.

He looks like an awful rookie straight out of the box, 2016 is long gone everyone, it’s what have you done for me lately.

I will continue to hope he plays and performs well until he doesn’t wear the star anymore. I don’t root for failure. But I have serious doubts.

zerofill

Reaction score
Never a bad snap. Perfect player.

Yep... Chris Jones is pretty good too though. Not many bad punts form that man.

Dak I am sick of... we know what we have with him now... nothing.

What I think of it all now I posted here:
https://cowboyszone.com/threads/how-can-we-blame-dak.417161/page-4#post-8545598

And that is about it with the Dak threads for me I think... I hope I can control myself from helping pad the thread stats of those, like Dak's former padded QBR lol.