Video: Troy Aikman speaks on the Cowboys turnaround

cern

Reaction score
i long ago tired of hearing aikman's boring tirades. from being overly critical of players, to dak wasn't accurate and it couldn't be taught, to his rants about jerry, and on and on. he's been auditioning for a gm job or a few years now. seems no one is interested. i wish aikman would just shut up.

Dre11

Reaction score
I talk like lets not get excited when we win the xfl championship. Which is pretty much what the matchups have been. What I'm saying is there is no actual "turnaround" We got blown out the 2 games before the bengals game

so? again we're playing with backups as well, it is a turnaround from the way the team was playing. we lose or barely win those games a few weeks ago, nobody said it was a Superbowl team.

Dre11

Reaction score
i long ago tired of hearing aikman's boring tirades. from being overly critical of players, to dak wasn't accurate and it couldn't be taught, to his rants about jerry, and on and on. he's been auditioning for a gm job or a few years now. seems no one is interested. i wish aikman would just shut up.

Lol you act like he run to these people and ask them to interview him. they asked him to come on and give his opinion.

Zman5

Reaction score
I know we beat teams with losing records but the teams we've beat have been playing better than what their record indicate recently.

Bengals just beat the Steelers and Texans after losing to us.
Forty Niners just beat the Cardinals after losing to us.
The Eagles beat the Saints two weeks ago and went to the wire with the Cards before playing us.

Let's hope the Eagles follow the trend and win their game after losing to us.