Video: Troy Aikman speaks on the Cowboys turnaround

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
I have faith in Dalton. Why, because he's never won a playoff game.
:huh:

Dalton had a winning performance in last weeks game. But the two previous wins were handed to him by the defense and special teams. Just saying.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Are you happy about the wins or no. Because with a real QB we probably win the steelers game and the first eagles game
And some others. The D still has a ways to go but hopefully with a. I fusion of draft talent and a new DC the Cowboys will be good to rock and roll.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
i long ago tired of hearing aikman's boring tirades. from being overly critical of players, to dak wasn't accurate and it couldn't be taught, to his rants about jerry, and on and on. he's been auditioning for a gm job or a few years now. seems no one is interested. i wish aikman would just shut up.

I doubt Aikman wants a GM job..he has it too good as Fox' main guy

Loso86

Reaction score
And some others. The D still has a ways to go but hopefully with a. I fusion of draft talent and a new DC the Cowboys will be good to rock and roll.
Agreed. If the D played early on how they are playing now, then I believe we win against Sea, LA, Phi twice and Pitt. At least

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
i long ago tired of hearing aikman's boring tirades. from being overly critical of players, to dak wasn't accurate and it couldn't be taught, to his rants about jerry, and on and on. he's been auditioning for a gm job or a few years now. seems no one is interested. i wish aikman would just shut up.
I get so tired of hearing him flip flop opinions. Happens every year. I remember in 2018 at the start of the season it was all about how Dak wasn't accurate then by the time we beat the Seahawks I'm the Wild Card round, it was "the first playoff win of many."

Then this year, literally 4 weeks ago he was laying into us about how poor this organization is and how he doesn't know where they go from here, then he tells Fish and Shan Shariff today that this is the most talented team in the division and can make a serious run.

cern

Reaction score
Lol you act like he run to these people and ask them to interview him. they asked him to come on and give his opinion.
His answers are his own. He could decline the interviews. I wish he would. But i don't like Skip or Stephen A. Smith either.

cern

Reaction score
I get so tired of hearing him flip flop opinions. Happens every year. I remember in 2018 at the start of the season it was all about how Dak wasn't accurate then by the time we beat the Seahawks I'm the Wild Card round, it was "the first playoff win of many."

Then this year, literally 4 weeks ago he was laying into us about how poor this organization is and how he doesn't know where they go from here, then he tells Fish and Shan Shariff today that this is the most talented team in the division and can make a serious run.
He is very flippity floppity. I think he's butt hurt romo is regarded as numero uno among broadcasters and makes far more money.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Loso86

Reaction score
I'm cool with the wins but lets not act like this team is a contender all of sudden
Not a real contender until they get a real FS, NT and MLB but still competitive as seen the last half of the season

Nav22

Reaction score
Spoiler alert: Aikman raves about Dak.

Because only a brain-dead idiot could POSSIBLY still think Dak isn’t a stud QB.

Aikman’s not a brain-dead idiot.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We lose with 3rd and 4th string players, and the narrative is we suck.
We win, even if against other teams with losing records and we still suck.

we have the worlds worse fans. We won 3 in a row, have a chance at the playoffs and the usuals do not like it.
Why are they even fans.

Dre11

Reaction score
His answers are his own. He could decline the interviews. I wish he would. But i don't like Skip or Stephen A. Smith either.

why would he do that, he's a Cowboy, it's part of what he does as an analyst. Also, there's no comparison to Skip or Stephen A, those aren't real analysts

ESisback

Reaction score
Win this week; move forward in the playoffs.

Simple...

Any team on a 4-win streak entering the playoffs can win the SB - FACT....
The Giants were a 9-7 6th seed last SB they won. Got hot at the right time! That said, I don’t think we’re a contender.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
You talk like we're not playing with backups, what do you fools smoke at night that cloud your thinking.
lmao, but super stats gets credit for a watermelon kick and the other win he didn't even finish the game. oh well super stats would have us in the playoff by now. *rolls eyes*