Troy da playa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
You bring up Coach Landry's name in vain and his faith, morals and values like it's no big deal. Do you know the history of the Dallas Cowboys and why they truly are considered America's Team? Do you believe Coach Landry would have approved of cheating?
As for you moral extremist often fail tp point out so I will . You are overlooking something Bro/Sis Jesus when presented with the woman who was caught in the very act of adultery, which means Porkin , what did JESUS say, Let he among you who is without sin cast the first stone. So many in our society forget that the greatest attribute is love. and part of love is FORGIVENESS. SO I believe whether Coach Landry approved of cheating or not, if he would have approached it like you, he would also, like you , need a class on forgiveness

Judge ye not less ye be judged ! For the same measure in which you judge, you will be judged.

Me thinks thou does protest too much

Love and Blessings

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
As for you moral extremist often fail tp point out so I will . You are overlooking something Bro/Sis Jesus when presented with the woman who was caught in the very act of adultery, which means Porkin , what did JESUS say, Let he among you who is without sin cast the first stone. So many in our society forget that the greatest attribute is love. and part of love is FORGIVENESS. SO I believe whether Coach Landry approved of cheating or not, if he would have approached it like you, he would also, like you , need a class on forgiveness

Judge ye not less ye be judged ! For the same measure in which you judge, you will be judged.

Me thinks thou does protest too much

Love and Blessings
Judge away. Lifelong work dedication due to faith, morals and values.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Man, a lot of morality going on around here. As for me, I cheat on my wife every time I get the chance and she never catches me. I send her away for a few days to visit her sister and when that door slams, my sidekick comes over and we tear that bed up! Sometimes between jobs I'll ask her for $100.00 cause my car needs fixed, once she gives me the coin, I'm out finding me the best looking hooker I can find!

One time she came home and almost caught me with another woman in my bedroom but lucky for us we were dressed after our shindig and I just told her that the lady was here looking for a job as a maid. She believe me! Stupid girl. Another time she almost caught me in my car at a park. I told her that the girl was helping me find my car keys that fell behind the drivers seat! She believe me! Ha ha. Another time I told her that I had to leave town on a business trip for a week...man oh man, the chicks I nailed on that supposed trip, wow! She never caught on. Silly woman.

We went on a picnic one time on a farm setting, about 30 couples. One of the ladies snuck away from her husband and we went into a barn and damn near scared the hell out of a horse! When we came back I had hay all over my pants but just told my wife and her husband that we were just checking out the livestock in the barn. She and that fool believe us! How stupid could the be?

One time my 24 year old daughter had a friend over for a visit, she was out of town. During the wee hours of the morning I talked my daughters friend to come with me to the garage where we rumbled for an hour or so! My wifey never knew. Silly woman. Another time after a music gig, I went home with two women, mother and her daughter and we had the best threesome that could be had. Wife never knew what happened, poor stupid thing.

Man, a lot of morality going on around here.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Judge away. Lifelong work dedication due to faith, morals and values.
I don't judge ! Period

There is none righteous, NO NOT ONE. You think your works mean anything ? Congratulations on your faith, morals and values. My GOD calls them filthy rags

Spiritual Arrogance, you may want to guard your heart. PRIDE of Man

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I don't judge ! Period

There is none righteous, NO NOT ONE. You think your works mean anything ? Congratulations on your faith, morals and values. My GOD calls them filthy rags

Spiritual Arrogance, you may want to guard your heart. PRIDE of Man
So you like to sin but not be judged for your actions? Got it.

shabazz

Reaction score
Man, a lot of morality going on around here. As for me, I cheat on my wife every time I get the chance and she never catches me. I send her away for a few days to visit her sister and when that door slams, my sidekick comes over and we tear that bed up! Sometimes between jobs I'll ask her for $100.00 cause my car needs fixed, once she gives me the coin, I'm out finding me the best looking hooker I can find!

One time she came home and almost caught me with another woman in my bedroom but lucky for us we were dressed after our shindig and I just told her that the lady was here looking for a job as a maid. She believe me! Stupid girl. Another time she almost caught me in my car at a park. I told her that the girl was helping me find my car keys that fell behind the drivers seat! She believe me! Ha ha. Another time I told her that I had to leave town on a business trip for a week...man oh man, the chicks I nailed on that supposed trip, wow! She never caught on. Silly woman.

We went on a picnic one time on a farm setting, about 30 couples. One of the ladies snuck away from her husband and we went into a barn and damn near scared the hell out of a horse! When we came back I had hay all over my pants but just told my wife and her husband that we were just checking out the livestock in the barn. She and that fool believe us! How stupid could the be?

One time my 24 year old daughter had a friend over for a visit, she was out of town. During the wee hours of the morning I talked my daughters friend to come with me to the garage where we rumbled for an hour or so! My wifey never knew. Silly woman. Another time after a music gig, I went home with two women, mother and her daughter and we had the best threesome that could be had. Wife never knew what happened, poor stupid thing.

I can see a career in writing for Penthouse Forum…….if they still have it, lol

” scaring the hell out the horse “ is classic

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

looool

Status
Not open for further replies.