Troy da playa

Status
Not open for further replies.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I think the NY Post thought they had some breaking news that their former hated rivals QB was cheating on his wife.

And we shouldn’t be surprised that one of Prescotts biggest homers ran with the story to bash a former QB who’s success Dakster is often compared to.

And now that this has been pointed out he’s doubling down on some sort of moral compass that all separated spouses should remain faithful until divorce is final. Right lol
I posted it because it's all over the internet and doesn't leave a good example. Has nothing to do with Dak (whom I have been blasting lately, btw). Get your Dak hating under control for once.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
As I thought . You have no noted cases can document with a link.

I’m really disappointed someone with your moral compass ended up getting a divorce . I thought it was suppose to be for better or worse until death does us part . Sounds like cafeteria faith . Lol

Give it a rest AC. You know it’s not going to end well.
Hey, Greg, I fought the divorce BECAUSE OF MY FAITH AND COMMITMENT TO THOSE SACRED WORDS. Unlike you, I'm not a player/cheater.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Hey, Greg, I fought the divorce BECAUSE OF MY FAITH AND COMMITMENT TO THOSE SACRED WORDS. Unlike you, I'm not a player/cheater.
I’ve been faithfully married to one woman .

This became a non story once it was revealed Troy has been separated. If that goes against your faith for separated spouses to date or remain celibate then you can climb that mountain. It’s a lonely one though. Lol

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I’ve been faithfully married to one woman .

This became a non story once it was revealed Troy has been separated. If that goes against your faith for separated spouses to date or remain celibate then you can climb that mountain. It’s a lonely one though. Lol
Legally and morally, you are wrong.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Everyone appears to be moving on in their relationship but you. Lol

And if I’m wrong so is most of the civilized world .

I’m still waiting for one documented case you can link where a famous celebrity or athlete was legally convicted for adultery once separated.

This is your thread so if you want to continue climbing that lonely mountain. Be my guest but this story is over.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Everyone appears to be moving on in their relationship but you. Lol

And if I’m wrong so is most of the civilized world . I’m still waiting for one documented case you can link where a famous celebrity or athlete was legally convicted for adultery once separated.
Go to any courtroom. Pretty sure you will find what you're looking for. For being married, you certainly support committing adultery.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Man this is such a weird stance to me. I know a guy who is still separated from his wife for 3-4 yrs now and it’s only because she had serious mental issues and abuse issues and it’s getting dragged out in court. He’s allowed to move on while taking care of the kids. If 2 consenting adults agree it’s over but there are circumstances where it’s not official…for the kids, money for divorce, for privacy(see this thread) etc then it’s not a moral stance. This is getting ridiculous

Last edited:

HanD

Reaction score
Man this is such a weird stance to me. I know a guy who is still separated from his wife for 3-4 yrs now and it’s only because she had serious mental issues and abuse issues and it’s getting dragged out in court. He’s allowed to move on while taking care of the kids. If 2 consenting adults agree it’s over but there are circumstances where it’s not official…for the kids, money for divorce, for privacy(see this thread) etc then it’s not a moral stance. This is getting ridiculous
100! i know several couples who have not made things official for reasons such as finances, business, even kids. to each their own. if both are consenting, go live your life.

HanD

Reaction score
do we know that troy and this woman are sleeping together? i only see a picture of them embracing. and when is cheating actual cheating in a marriage? intercourse? emotional cheating? so many gray lines without details in someone else's life that we are making black and white. Everyone has different morals and some we idolize don't have as high standards as we do unfortunately.

If we're judging, i'm still not sure this is any worse than having kids pre marriage and not being with baby mommas like Trevon or Micah.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Troy doesn't have children with his current (2nd) wife, so what's the hold up with a divorce? 2-3 years of supposed separation but no divorce yet?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Go to any courtroom. Pretty sure you will find what you're looking for. For being married, you certainly support committing adultery.
I guess folks down in Far South Texas don’t get Separated. And if they do remain celibate before divorce is final. Amazing .. lol

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Troy doesn't have children with his current (2nd) wife, so what's the hold up with a divorce? 2-3 years of supposed separation but no divorce yet?
Good question . I imagine it’s complicated .

He’s already paying on his first marriage and child support which he should be .

I understand her first husband was Jethro’s nephew , Jerry Moot. Maybe she’s trying to milk Troy and he’s holding out. Who knows .

At first I thought Troy might have a history of unfaithfulness but now I’m beginning to wonder if this gal seeks out wealthy guys .

Last edited:

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I have daughters too. Just telling you the truth. Men like Troy are always going to be womanizers. It is just who he is. Been with hot women all his life. Money, power and fame attracts that life. Romo, Dak live the same lifestyle.
Reminds me of Chris Rock’s famous line - “Men are only as faithful as their options.” :laugh:

And to AC’s comment about why is he not separating yet…. Maybe he doesn’t want to get in line yet to lose half his #*#$. Hope #8 signed a good prenup this time.

I’ve known several people who went through separations first with an “understanding” before finally signing the papers.

I feel dirty having replied in this thread. But I back up my boy Aikman.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Reminds me of Chris Rock’s famous line - “Men are only as faithful as their options.” :laugh:

And to AC’s comment about why is he not separating yet…. Maybe he doesn’t want to get in line yet to lose half his #*#$. Hope #8 signed a good prenup this time.

I’ve known several people who went through separations first with an “understanding” before finally signing the papers.

I feel dirty having replied in this thread. But I back up my boy Aikman.
Right. Hopefully he was smart enough to sign a prenup .

When this photo first came out it was presented as though he was being unfaithful with his wife but now we know he’s been separated . And it’s basically become a non story .

AC now wants to make some kind of moral stance that until you’re officially divorced all spouses should remain celibate. That’s absurd.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Right. Hopefully he was smart enough to sign a prenup .

When this photo first came out it was presented as though he was being unfaithful with his wife but now we know he’s been separated . And it’s basically become a non story .

AC now wants to make some kind of moral stance that until you’re officially divorced all spouses should remain celibate. That’s absurd.
Any of you can do whatever you want. No one cares. The story is Troy since he's a Cowboys great who still represents the Cowboys. Like Troy himself said to Romo, "perception of you matters" as QB to the Dallas Cowboys. That's the concern.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Honestly I don’t know AC but that’s why I’m not going to guess. I’ve just seen some weird and honestly heartbreaking issues with some couple because 1 wants to drag things out or other circumstances.

Shane612

Reaction score
He's got daughters. Nice example he is setting for them.
Yeah. It's a little disappointing.....but what are you going to do?
He's got money. He's got fame. Women are going to flock to him, if he allows them.
He's just merely a man.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Any of you can do whatever you want. No one cares. The story is Troy since he's a Cowboys great who still represents the Cowboys. Like Troy himself said to Romo, "perception of you matters" as QB to the Dallas Cowboys. That's the concern.
I think the context of Troys comment is important. Was that related to his time as a Cowboy or for his entire life on and off the field?

And if beginning dating at midlife while you’re separated from your second wife who isn’t even the mother of your children the worst discretion one of our star ex players has, I’ll take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.