Troy da playa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Shame on Troy for :

1) Not wearing His cap properly.
2) Spending his money abroad instead of helping the domestic economy (though Italy is usually on the verge of bankruptcy, so maybe He's trying to help 'em out).

HanD

Reaction score
I went according to the story. It wasn't the only story saying the same thing. I questioned IF TRUE. So you believe I'm pushing moralities against a Cowboys great? Nobody has known if Troy is divorced. All we've been fed through the media is that he's supposedly still married. Say if Troy is separated but still legally married, just the fact of him being with another woman is actually cheating. Are you saying you prefer to send the message to all youth that cheating is OK, especially if you're a famous sports figure? Is that what you believe is right? Go ahead and cheat away. Who cares if it's destructive. Is that what you're saying?
I didn't say any of that. I haven't expressed once if I think it is right or wrong. Don't assume things about me when I haven't said anything of the sort.

You're expecting what you consider ethical conduct from someone because they represent a franchise you follow when neither he nor Jerry cares. Jerry has done very similar things Troy is accused of. None of that is to say it is right or wrong.

I think parents should take ownership of teaching their kids and not let their kids idolize strangers blindly. If your kid idolizes aikman, this is a moment to sit your kid down and talk to them about mistakes and teach them why you think this is wrong.

My question for you was if you have an issue with aikman, do you have an issue with Micah and Trevon for sending a message to youth that having kids young and out of wedlock is okay.

HanD

Reaction score
I went according to the story. It wasn't the only story saying the same thing. I questioned IF TRUE. So you believe I'm pushing moralities against a Cowboys great? Nobody has known if Troy is divorced. All we've been fed through the media is that he's supposedly still married. Say if Troy is separated but still legally married, just the fact of him being with another woman is actually cheating. Are you saying you prefer to send the message to all youth that cheating is OK, especially if you're a famous sports figure? Is that what you believe is right? Go ahead and cheat away. Who cares if it's destructive. Is that what you're saying?
Side note, you post at all hours. When do you sleep? :huh: :laugh:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I didn't say any of that. I haven't expressed once if I think it is right or wrong. Don't assume things about me when I haven't said anything of the sort.

You're expecting what you consider ethical conduct from someone because they represent a franchise you follow when neither he nor Jerry cares. Jerry has done very similar things Troy is accused of. None of that is to say it is right or wrong.

I think parents should take ownership of teaching their kids and not let their kids idolize strangers blindly. If your kid idolizes aikman, this is a moment to sit your kid down and talk to them about mistakes and teach them why you think this is wrong.

My question for you was if you have an issue with aikman, do you have an issue with Micah and Trevon for sending a message to youth that having kids young and out of wedlock is okay.
Micah and Trevon are both with their children's mothers. They are not with other women.

HanD

Reaction score
Micah and Trevon are both with their children's mothers. They are not with other women.
Neither are with their baby moms and are dating various women from my understanding. So cheating is not okay but having kids before marriage is? That's my point. There are lots of examples of things you could point to in players' lives that might not be what we want to teach our kids. Kids can idolize athletes but parents should be there to temper the realities and make their mistakes teaching lessons. Athletes don't owe us any certain conduct especially in their private lives. Hell many of them can barely do it on the field :laugh: . It would be great if they could realize how many kids see and learn from their every actions but since time man has been imperfect.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I’m not really sure I’d describe cheating as someone who is dating while separated especially with intention for divorce .

That means with a divorce rate of about 50% nationwide we’d have half of the married population at any given time remaining celibate until divorces are final.

Is the moral compass really intent on holding them to the grindstone on that?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I’m not really sure I’d describe cheating as someone who is dating while separated especially with intention for divorce .

That means with a divorce rate of about 50% nationwide we’d have half of the married population at any given time remaining celibate until divorces are final.

Is the moral compass really intent on holding them to the grindstone on that?
The answer is regardless of whether the sexual encounter happened after separation or not, the parties are still married. Accordingly, from a legal perspective, if either were to engage with a new partner sexually, prior to the grant of the decree absolute, this is classed as adultery.
https://www.divorcesolicitors.com › ...

Is Sleeping With Someone Whilst Separated Still Adultery?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Neither are with their baby moms and are dating various women from my understanding. So cheating is not okay but having kids before marriage is? That's my point. There are lots of examples of things you could point to in players' lives that might not be what we want to teach our kids. Kids can idolize athletes but parents should be there to temper the realities and make their mistakes teaching lessons. Athletes don't owe us any certain conduct especially in their private lives. Hell many of them can barely do it on the field :laugh: . It would be great if they could realize how many kids see and learn from their every actions but since time man has been imperfect.
Yea, I really doubt Troys kids are having any type of hardship. This isn’t even their mother.

The only reason this made news is Troys personal life is very private and he hasn’t made his separation to his second wife public , probably waiting until they file for or make divorce final.

No telling the complicated details that need hashing out settlements with someone like Troy who is already paying for previous settlement and child support. So when this pic was posted on new girlfriend Instagram it made the news. I get it.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The answer is regardless of whether the sexual encounter happened after separation or not, the parties are still married. Accordingly, from a legal perspective, if either were to engage with a new partner sexually, prior to the grant of the decree absolute, this is classed as adultery.
https://www.divorcesolicitors.com › ...

Is Sleeping With Someone Whilst Separated Still Adultery?

Of course it makes a difference to most of the civilized world . It’s always amazing where the extreme want to draw their line in the sand.

I suppose you are calling out all of the other athletes and celebrities who are having premarital sex as well?

Please find me any documented cases where someone was legally cited for adultery while separated .

Diehardblues

Reaction score

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Initially this was news but once we learned Troy has been separated for possibly 2 or 3 years it became meaningless .
Yes! I assumed most came out between page 1 and 16…there was just a lot of jumping to conclusions and I skipped pages..lol. I’m just not surprised. Copa’s first husband, Jerry Mooty, is Jerry Jones nephew. He helped start a law firm that represents the Cowboys. Real Estate guy now. Everything in that universe from him to Jerry Jr..law school around the same time…is not based off what’s in our world. These things seem to work their way through everyone and thing the fam touches.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Of course it makes a difference to most of the civilized world . It’s always amazing where the extreme want to draw their line in the sand.

I suppose you are calling out all of the other athletes and celebrities who are having premarital sex as well?

Please find me any documented cases where someone was legally cited for adultery while separated .
Don't care about other teams' players or celebrities. Only Dallas Cowboys.

As for finding cases of being cited for adultery while separated? lol. Did you even read the article/link I added to my last post to you? Explains everything very clearly. But to answer your question, yes, I took my soon-to-be ex-wife to court and won on adultery charges against her even though she argued she had been separated from me at the time back in 2006.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I think the NY Post thought they had some breaking news that their former hated rivals QB was cheating on his wife.

And we shouldn’t be surprised that one of Prescotts biggest homers ran with the story to bash a former QB who’s success Dakster is often compared to.

And now that this has been pointed out he’s doubling down on some sort of moral compass that all separated spouses should remain faithful until divorce is final. Right lol

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Yes! I assumed most came out between page 1 and 16…there was just a lot of jumping to conclusions and I skipped pages..lol. I’m just not surprised. Copa’s first husband, Jerry Mooty, is Jerry Jones nephew. He helped start a law firm that represents the Cowboys. Real Estate guy now. Everything in that universe from him to Jerry Jr..law school around the same time…is not based off n our world. These things seem to work their way through everyone.
I didn’t know that . Thanks

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Don't care about other teams' players or celebrities. Only Dallas Cowboys.

As for finding cases of being cited for adultery while separated? lol. Did you even read the article/link I added to my last post to you? Explains everything very clearly. But to answer your question, yes, I took my soon-to-be ex-wife to court and won on adultery charges against her even though she argued she had been separated from me at the time back in 2006.
As I thought . You have no noted cases can document with a link.

I’m really disappointed someone with your moral compass ended up getting a divorce . I thought it was suppose to be for better or worse until death does us part . Sounds like cafeteria faith . Lol

Give it a rest AC. You know it’s not going to end well.

Status
Not open for further replies.