Troy da playa

Status
Not open for further replies.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
and continue to do so until the day they die.

I mean, Landry, Jesus and God himself are watching, I tell you what.
You bring up Coach Landry's name in vain and his faith, morals and values like it's no big deal. Do you know the history of the Dallas Cowboys and why they truly are considered America's Team? Do you believe Coach Landry would have approved of cheating?

Kwyn

Reaction score
I went according to the story. It wasn't the only story saying the same thing. I questioned IF TRUE. So you believe I'm pushing moralities against a Cowboys great? Nobody has known if Troy is divorced. All we've been fed through the media is that he's supposedly still married. Say if Troy is separated but still legally married, just the fact of him being with another woman is actually cheating. Are you saying you prefer to send the message to all youth that cheating is OK, especially if you're a famous sports figure? Is that what you believe is right? Go ahead and cheat away. Who cares if it's destructive. Is that what you're saying?
Oh my lord.

Do your kids know that their dad is Jesus and has never sinned?

I know this entire thread is a massively successful troll and that you don’t even believe the nonsense you spot but now the thread has reached the ridiculous argument that without proof of a document, created by man, stating that a “divorce” has taken place, then a sin has been committed?

Pretty sure it doesn’t work that way.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Oh my lord.

Do your kids know that their dad is Jesus and has never sinned?

I know this entire thread is a massively successful troll and that you don’t even believe the nonsense you spot but now the thread has reached the ridiculous argument that without proof of a document, created by man, stating that a “divorce” has taken place, then a sin has been committed?

Pretty sure it doesn’t work that way.
So a sin has not been committed if still legally married but with another woman. Is that what you're saying?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I’ll let Troy know that KJJ and America’s Cowboy have judged him and his morals and found them lacking. Maybe he can get a leash also and won’t have to worry about you turning him into child protective services.

Oh, wait, his kids are 20 and 21 and from his first marriage. Hmm. How can we ensure they are still receiving proper parenting?
Where have I judged him and said anything about his morals? There’s plenty of fans in this thread judging him and I’m not one of them. Can’t believe you took something negative from my post. He and his wife could be separated for all any of us know. I only quoted part of your post. Sorry you invested so much time on it.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
As it turns out Troy is already separated from his second wife . It just wasn’t public knowledge.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Once again, this means he's still married. Correct?
Officially yes, but if you’re separated with intentions for divorce then I’m not sure there’s anything wrong with it.

It just hadn’t been announced publicly so when these pics were posted on her Instagram it made news.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Officially yes, but if you’re separated with intentions for divorce then I’m not sure there’s anything wrong with it.

It just hadn’t been announced publicly so when these pics were posted on her Instagram it made news.
Why not wait until one is officially divorced to move on with another person?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
What point ? That he’s dating while being separated. I suppose you think all married people who are separated with intentions for divorce continue to be faithful to their future ex spouses?
Future ex-spouse? There is no such thing. Either you're married or you're not. This separation business is an excuse to cheat. Why not simply wait until you're legally divorced so you can set the right example? Where is the responsibility and accountability? Troy once correctly told Romo that perception definitely means everything as a Dallas Cowboy, especially if you're the QB. How is this living up to that perception?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Future ex-spouse? There is no such thing. Either you're married or you're not. This separation business is an excuse to cheat. Why not simply wait until you're legally divorced so you can set the right example? Where is the responsibility and accountability? Troy once correctly told Romo that perception definitely means everything as a Dallas Cowboy, especially if you're the QB. How is this living up to that perception?
Lol.. yea right

Diehardblues

Reaction score
This only made news because Troy hadn’t announced his separation to his second wife.

But if you want to trash him Id probably say with this being his second failed marriage it wouldn’t surprise me if he had been unfaithful in his marriages . Anything is possible. Hard to imagine anything else they’d leave him for.

Troys personal life is very private. We didn’t know for years he was separated from his first wife who both of his children are from.

Status
Not open for further replies.