Status
Not open for further replies.

yimyammer

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Several posters here, and we all know who they are, don’t have the balls to admit when they are wrong. But Troy does

He didn't really say a word about "you're either accurate, or you're not" and his right, or wrong-ness about that, and he's always been a supporter of Dak, the football player, but you could tell he was kind of going in that direction with the "he's a different player" and "you can tell with his footwork" lines that alluded to it.

Nice find.

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
Where did Troy say he was wrong? He said Dak is a different guy this year: better footwork; better timing (always had the intangibles).

You want Troy to say he was wrong because that would mean you weren’t. It’s not ok to put words in his mouth to get you there.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Several posters here, and we all know who they are, don’t have the balls to admit when they are wrong. But Troy does.[/MEDIA]

Rocky, how many times have you got me to admit I was wrong? We argue but we retired military guys have integrity so we admit when we are wrong. I don't mind eating crow. It's not like I go around saying things that are wrong on purpose, I just get misinformed sometimes and repeat that misinformation. As for the video, Troy never admitted he was wrong about anything. You should admit you were wrong to imply that was what Troy was doing.

Corso

Reaction score
Rocky, how many times have you got me to admit I was wrong? We argue but we retired military guys have integrity so we admit when we are wrong. I don't mind eating crow. It's not like I go around saying things that are wrong on purpose, I just get misinformed sometimes and repeat that misinformation. As for the video, Troy never admitted he was wrong about anything. You should admit you were wrong to imply that was what Troy was doing.
You ignored me for no reason.

erod

Reaction score
The three defenses Dallas has played have gotten lit up by every offense they've faced. That includes Tampa, Buffalo, Baltimore, Philly, New England, and Chicago.

New Orleans and Green Bay have pretty good defenses. We'll have a much better feel soon.

I don't expect receivers to be running free wide open all game the next two weeks.

I do like that 9 different players have splash plays of 20 yards or more. Makes the Cowboys very hard to gameplan for.

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
He didn't come out and say he was wrong, but last year he said accuracy can't be taught, and now he's saying "He's a different guy". So no, he didn't "admit he was wrong", but he did backpedal a bit.

I don’t think so. Those comments have been overblown. He admitted at the time of making those comments that ‘there are some things you can do with footwork to improve your accuracy’. It’s true that he said that Dak will always be limited in terms of his accuracy, relatively speaking (he was comparing him to guys like Rogers who can put the ball where they want to even when off balance) but the bigger issue for Troy was Dak getting the ball out on time.

These comments are entirely consistent with what he said last year. Dak has improved his footwork (which Troy admitted he could do) and his timing. You guys are reaching.

Corso

Reaction score
I don’t think so. Those comments have been overblown. He admitted at the time of making those comments that ‘there are some things you can do with footwork to improve your accuracy’. It’s true that he said that Dak will always be limited in terms of his accuracy, relatively speaking (he was comparing him to guys like Rogers who can put the ball where they want to even when off balance) but the bigger issue for Troy was Dak getting the ball out on time.

Thirds comments are entirely consistent with what he said last year. Dak has improved his footwork (which Troy admitted he could do) and his timing. You guys are reaching.

Good find. Very nice.

CWR

Reaction score
He didn't come out and say he was wrong, but last year he said accuracy can't be taught, and now he's saying "He's a different guy". So no, he didn't "admit he was wrong", but he did backpedal a bit.

Yeah it went from accuracy cant be taught to Dak is "the guy."

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Never considered you as one of those. You’ve always been straight up. Troy never came out and said “I was wrong” and I wish he would be he certainly said it in another way when he said pay the man, he deserves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.