Troy Williamson 40 time?

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Nors said:
And lets not forget that football player is 85% of the equation. But a faster football player is usually better than a slower football player. Its the fast track guy that is NOT a football player to be wary of.

I completely disagree with this.

I agree with the last part though. If your scouting two players at the same position, and they are equal in talent, then you take the faster one, but if the slower one is the better football player, you take him, not the speed guy.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Rack said:
I completely disagree with this.

I agree with the last part though. If your scouting two players at the same position, and they are equal in talent, then you take the faster one, but if the slower one is the better football player, you take him, not the speed guy.

I meant if they were both deemed equal football players, you lean to the guy with speed. Its the track guys with no football skills that tend to get overated sometimes. But you find that track guy that IS a football player and you have something special.

In all this research - I did not realize that Jacqeez Reeves was a nationally ranked sprinter.......... I do remember Parcells busting his chops early in camps when he pulled a muscle. He's one of those track guys with tight muscles or something like that.