True Cowboys fans

samilpa4life

Reaction score
Will not bash their team or, players if you don't like it then root for some one else, I am sick and tired of these TRUE fans who root when they are winning but ***** when they lose then go cheer for someone else! I will be a cowboys4life, yes I am frustrated but when we win the big one it will be AWESOME. Happy thanksgiving and go cowboys!!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Who is rooting for someone else? LOL If I see something the Cowboys are doing wrong, I'm going to bash them. You can hide your head in the sand and pretend nothing is wrong if you want but that doesn't make you a better Cowboys fan than anyone else. Happy Thanksgiving to you too. Go Cowboys!!!!

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Who is rooting for someone else? LOL If I see something the Cowboys are doing wrong, I'm going to bash them. You can hide your head in the sand and pretend nothing is wrong if you want but that doesn't make you a better Cowboys fan than anyone else. Happy Thanksgiving to you too. Go Cowboys!!!!

It's all sunshine and rainbows man, no problems in Dallas :muttley:

wssaustin

Reaction score
Will not bash their team or, players if you don't like it then root for some one else, I am sick and tired of these TRUE fans who root when they are winning but ***** when they lose then go cheer for someone else! I will be a cowboys4life, yes I am frustrated but when we win the big one it will be AWESOME. Happy thanksgiving and go cowboys!!

Self-defined True fans.

Rockdoc

Reaction score
Samelpaforlife is an optomistic fan
many are pure pessimists
i dont think it makes one fan smarter just different.
sometimes when there is a lot of bad news its nice to hear an optimist

yimyammer

Reaction score
Quick! Everyone scatter, its the fan police!

giphy.gif

samilpa4life

Reaction score

samilpa4life

Reaction score
Hide my head in the sand?? Man I was around when they won the super bowl in 92, it was the best thing ever, but I didn't quit on the team when they only lost one game, everyone acts like they know better then the coaches, how come ya are not coaches? The best thing to do is,bring their ***'s
back to Austin for training camp and let them endure in the heat like Jimmy used to do! I am not here to argue but if you are a cowboys fan take the good with the bad, believe me I can't wait for the next super bowl, it's been too damn long!

Toomany10pins

Reaction score
The “Super Fan” card has been played.

samilpa4life

Reaction score
Ok well, you enjoy watching Dak airmailing every pass and Garrett clapping when we are down 20.
You were not complaining last year but all of sudden dak sucks, or our offensive line sucks tired of all yeah fair weathered fans either you are a cowboys fan for life bad or good or not , I will always wear my cowboys colors.

mitchell2254

Reaction score
You were not complaining last year but all of sudden dak sucks, or our offensive line sucks tired of all yeah fair weathered fans either you are a cowboys fan for life bad or good or not , I will always wear my cowboys colors.
I actually stood by bringing Romo back in but whatever.

Being critical doesn’t make me less of a fan. This would be a very boring board if we were all like you.