True Cowboys fans

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Finally have a wall / walls to hang a rather extensive Cowboys collection of signed pics, a lot of old school classics that have been stored for years.
George Andrie, Bob Lilly, Jethro Pugh, Larry Cole, Mel Renfro, Randy White, are just a few of the treasures that have finally found there deserved mounting spot.
Sounds like it’s going to be very nice.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Will not bash their team or, players if you don't like it then root for some one else, I am sick and tired of these TRUE fans who root when they are winning but ***** when they lose then go cheer for someone else! I will be a cowboys4life, yes I am frustrated but when we win the big one it will be AWESOME. Happy thanksgiving and go cowboys!!

What you call true I call mindless.

Go Cowboys.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I was jokingly referring to JG's standard sideline behavior...
Oh,I know friend and to witness the short turnaround time former mediocre to cellar dwelling teams have placed themselves into the contender ranks due solely to fresh EFFECTIVE Coaching is a clear illustration of what's NOT RIGHT in Big "D",,,, man! I've never grooved to the
( nonexistent) bona fide credentials of Jason Garrett to be H.C. material since day oneo_O

9darter

Reaction score
How about appreciate the full spectrum of personalities here? You get all kinds of attitudes, insights and whatnot. You won't find a better fan message board on zeh interwebz, man.

:starspin:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Will not bash their team or, players if you don't like it then root for some one else, I am sick and tired of these TRUE fans who root when they are winning but ***** when they lose then go cheer for someone else! I will be a cowboys4life, yes I am frustrated but when we win the big one it will be AWESOME. Happy thanksgiving and go cowboys!!

72583676.jpg

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Number one, taking liberties with my lineage's name is prohibited.
You may have not been aware of that so .....
The beat down is the constant parroting of the same ole declarations as if their saying something
fresh or their confirming the their alliance to the sacred brotherhood of discontent.
At least express something from a new angle.
Copy! Although mister monkey waver it should be abundantly clear I've suffered with a lifelong struggle pertaining to the merits of authority and by just who deems what authorized or verboten,,, yet shall I endeavor to curtail this apparent social character defect that exhibits itself from sometimes in an untimely manner,most notably I reckon ,whenever you've made myself aware of your presence,,,:thumbup:

*happy hugs on Turkey day,Friendo_O

CWR

Reaction score
I will criticize as they deserve. But I will attempt not to overreact and I wont entertain discussions about how bad we are sucking with opposing fans. Its like you can talk bad about your family but nobody else better do so lol.

I will also NEVER support another team. I pretty much love one team and hate every other team on the planet lol.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some of it is passion, frustration a desire to win.

I don't think your not a fan if you have any of that :huh:

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I am sorry but i don't agree with you one bit.
It is the fans responsibility to hold the front office and coaches accountable for the on field performance

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
I am sorry but i don't agree with you one bit.
It is the fans responsibility to hold the front office and coaches accountable for the on field performance
How exactly is that being accomplished in this case?

The front office is Jerry. Jerry is held accountable by Jerry based on Jerry’s feelings only. He makes his son call him Jerry.

scottsp

Reaction score
How about we concern ourselves with our own level of fandom? I don't think anyone is really all that interested in how others view their loyalties to the club. Further, it doesn't move me in the slightest. So sunshine pump or pot bang away!

Melonfeud

Reaction score
How exactly is that being accomplished in this case?

The front office is Jerry. Jerry is held accountable by Jerry based on Jerry’s feelings only. He makes his son call him Jerry.
For all his seemingly unsavory characteristics he possesses as a general manager, we fans of the traditional conservative slant could do a whole lot worse when it comes to the teams ownership and what a different owner with a more progressive twisted angle could be putting us fans thru,,,yeah,yeah,,he wanted to be out in front with signing that confused cat with the bent casing-liner,Michael Sam's but I'm writing that off due solely to his insatiable ego and yearning perceived esteem from his limited orbit of worthy peers,personally I like the man but I do wish he'd get jiggy serious with the focused concept of perpetually winning ONCE AGAINo_O

waving monkey

Reaction score
Copy! Although mister monkey waver it should be abundantly clear I've suffered with a lifelong struggle pertaining to the merits of authority and by just who deems what authorized or verboten,,, yet shall I endeavor to curtail this apparent social character defect that exhibits itself from sometimes in an untimely manner,most notably I reckon ,whenever you've made myself aware of your presence,,,:thumbup:

*happy hugs on Turkey day,Friendo_O
I can live with that since I have no authority

coult44

Reaction score

Most Cowboys fans are Cowboys fans win or lose. I hate people like you who say otherwise. Cowboys haven't WON IN 23 years, your LOGIC IS FLAWED AND DUMB!!!

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Yay! Great game guys! Way to hold them under 50 and almost score 7! You rock Jerry and Jason!!!
Man, just WTH is up with the obligatory pass play on 3rd&2(or less),,, ???

I mean, you've just hammered two runs for 4 yards or more AND the attack plan is to throw a 5-8 yarder?,,,:huh:,,,NO,,YOU BOMB THAT 3RD&NOTHING,,, 40 yds deep,,, minimum,,,should it fail, repeat plays 1,2 or 3 on 4th( I'm a #55 J. Del Rio fan:thumbup:)

rwalters31

Reaction score
Your type of fan is to be would be a "slave" with obedience to a master. Fortunately, most Cowboy Fans are independent thinkers. It's the reason thre are so many of us. So, take that and put it in your pipe!