True Cowboys fans

mrmojo

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Is there a prize for being a true fan, like getting a seat next to God to watch his team play?

Come on, I've been a fan for over 45 years and have stated my opinion when things are going good and bad, that's what a fan does. But it's only because I want them to succeed so bad, we are the Cowboys for God's sake.

MileyDancer

Reaction score
Guess what? You dont get to tell me how to be a fan. If we're going to judge other people's fandom on our own criteria then:

1. Real fans have Tom Landry portrait tattoos
2. Real fans have season tickets
3. Real fans travel to at least one away game each season.
4. Real fans tailgate at the games instead of watching them at home

See how silly that sounds? Just like this dumb thread.

Dodger12

Reaction score
Self defined? Man I been to tx stadium when Landry and Roger the dodger was playing, saw Emmett when he spike the ball on the 50 vs the niners, went to the first game ever at the new stadium. I understand your frustration and pain it SUCKS!!! Can we have Michael Irvin come be a motivational to the team please!

Fans like you are enablers and Jerry loves you. And you spelled Emmitt wrong, fan man.

MarkP88

Reaction score
Real Cowboys fans want to win. Super Bowls. We're going on 22 years now since our last Super Bowl...since our last Championship Game appearance, for that matter.

Nothing wrong with anyone criticizing the team's decisions, their moves, their lack of moves, etc.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Especially when it’s the gosh darn eagles they are fawning over.

Suck it eagle fans
How about it. We'd have the same record with their easy schedule. Egals stepped in dog doo playing us as well, playing a 'Boys team running on 2 cylinders. Egals will go down again, they get the fans so high then give it to them at the end. Have done so since 1933. What's funny is some of these so called true Cowboys fans forget to realize we won 8 straight last year as well. But whose counting.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Hide my head in the sand?? Man I was around when they won the super bowl in 92, it was the best thing ever, but I didn't quit on the team when they only lost one game, everyone acts like they know better then the coaches, how come ya are not coaches? The best thing to do is,bring their ***'s
back to Austin for training camp and let them endure in the heat like Jimmy used to do! I am not here to argue but if you are a cowboys fan take the good with the bad, believe me I can't wait for the next super bowl, it's been too damn long!

Boy that Landry was so stupid for brining the Cowboys out Thousand Oaks CA all those years for training Camp eh?

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Self defined? Man I been to tx stadium when Landry and Roger the dodger was playing, saw Emmett when he spike the ball on the 50 vs the niners, went to the first game ever at the new stadium. I understand your frustration and pain it SUCKS!!! Can we have Michael Irvin come be a motivational to the team please!

True fan that can’t spell Emmitt correctly...

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Yes, even if you live too far away to ever actually use your ticket, only true fans will still fork over the cash to retain those rights.
Everyone else is just a second class fan.
Mmm, wasn't aware of different classes in the NFL's fan base.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
These threads

giphy.gif

Blake

Reaction score
You can tell this thread didn't go the way OP anticipated. He's mysteriously mum now. Was probably expecting a crowd of pom-pom waving cheerleaders to rally behind him, or, something. Now realises his standard of fandom represents the minority on this board.