True Cowboys fans

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Seriously... I guess I should start saying that people who aren't season ticket holders aren't real fans either.
Yes, even if you live too far away to ever actually use your ticket, only true fans will still fork over the cash to retain those rights.
Everyone else is just a second class fan.

Section446

Reaction score
Yes, even if you live too far away to ever actually use your ticket, only true fans will still fork over the cash to retain those rights.
Guess you're not a real fan.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I did my basement two years ago and it was the best addition/enhancement by far I’ve made to my house.
Perfect “man cave” combined with large play area for the kids. It transformed our house. Good luck in the future and stay upright.
Finally have a wall / walls to hang a rather extensive Cowboys collection of signed pics, a lot of old school classics that have been stored for years.
George Andrie, Bob Lilly, Jethro Pugh, Larry Cole, Mel Renfro, Randy White, are just a few of the treasures that have finally found there deserved mounting spot.

shabazz

Reaction score
The reality is as follows;

1. New "PC" NFL rules have emasculated a once great game
2. Players conduct before the game have made fans leave this game in droves as evidenced by pathetic ratings and sales
3. The long standing tradition of Gunslinger Dallas Qb's has been broken and now occupied by a noodle armed impostor.

RS12

Reaction score
Super fans are a dying breed, surprised you got 4 pages out of it.

Old'Boyfan

Reaction score
Will not bash their team or, players if you don't like it then root for some one else, I am sick and tired of these TRUE fans who root when they are winning but ***** when they lose then go cheer for someone else! I will be a cowboys4life, yes I am frustrated but when we win the big one it will be AWESOME. Happy thanksgiving and go cowboys!!

I move that we appoint you as official Fan Commish, with all encompassing power to ban those you feel are not worthy. Criticisms and questioning team & management positions not allowed. Anyone with even the slightest hint of objectivity or respect for other teams & players to be called in to question. Does that sound OK to you?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Will not bash their team or, players if you don't like it then root for some one else, I am sick and tired of these TRUE fans who root when they are winning but ***** when they lose then go cheer for someone else! I will be a cowboys4life, yes I am frustrated but when we win the big one it will be AWESOME. Happy thanksgiving and go cowboys!!
I'm with you, to the pit if misery with the haters! Dilly, Dilly!

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Jump off a curb with this junk. Ole I'm more of a fan than you type bad word. Some aren't Kool aid drinkers but congrats on being the head Kool aid drinker. Happy Thanksgiving and go Cowboys!!!

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score

Been a fan since the 70s. TRUE FANS don’t blindly support mediocrity and just shrug and hope it gets better. If I see a problem I’ll discuss it! Not sure who is jumping to another team but asking for a better product is part of fandom. I won’t sit and watch us get conned to more of the same when I spent a majority of my first 30 years expecting and getting excellence

RS12

Reaction score
Been a fan since the 70s. TRUE FANS don’t blindly support mediocrity and just shrug and hope it gets better. If I see a problem I’ll discuss it! Not sure who is jumping to another team but asking for a better product is part of fandom. I won’t sit and watch us get conned to more of the same when I spent a majority of my first 30 years expecting and getting excellence
Biggest complaint about super fan is them telling others how to be fans. I dont understand this concept, at all.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Only idiots would buy tickets that they can't use. I'm not saying you'r an idiot. Unless the shoe fits. Lol