Trying not to overreact, but here's the next Cowboys HC

Havic

Reaction score
It’s bill b and mcdaniels as oc after they have a sleep over party at Jerry’s

garyo1954

Reaction score
you missed my point?

How many Lombardis did Quinn hoist in Dallas? What did he do immediately when the contract was over?

Who KNOWS for sure if he was to be the next HC, not opinion, fact?

ok. Sorry you missed the glaring obvious.
I pass. When you figure it out, I'd be happy to read it

calicowboy54

Reaction score
Klint Kubiak.

I’ve had a large enough sample size of the Prescott/McCarthy combo to know it’s never going to work. McCarthy’s WCO is outdated and not a good fit for Prescott, and we’re committed to Dak for the next 3-4 years whether we like it or not. Is Dak a part of the problem? Absolutely, but he’s going to be here.

We need a young, innovative offensive mind from the Shanahan tree to come in and run this offense. The running scheme needs to be completely rewired and the coach needs to get the best out of Prescott.
did you read my post and post this. or great minds think alike. i would not mind kubiak with a good d coordinator

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Klint Kubiak.

I’ve had a large enough sample size of the Prescott/McCarthy combo to know it’s never going to work. McCarthy’s WCO is outdated and not a good fit for Prescott, and we’re committed to Dak for the next 3-4 years whether we like it or not. Is Dak a part of the problem? Absolutely, but he’s going to be here.

We need a young, innovative offensive mind from the Shanahan tree to come in and run this offense. The running scheme needs to be completely rewired and the coach needs to get the best out of Prescott.
Dak is the biggest part of the problem. Thought management was gonna nail this offseason then they shelled out 2 great contracts for a good player and an average player.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
The real problem is they gave Dak the contract on McCarthy’s last year here. They had ZERO need to, as Dak was playing for a contract and so was MM. If he sucked it up, Jerry could let both go and bring in a new HC to pick his own QB.

But Jerry was being Jerry…. Not sure what happened in the background, but something obviously did..
Dak's contract is only GTD through 2025.

Dallas can do a Post June 1 as early as 2026.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Dak is the biggest part of the problem. Thought management was gonna nail this offseason then they shelled out 2 great contracts for a good player and an average player.
I think Big Mike struggles with the play calling.

our O is really BASIC.

I think asking the OC to call plays would help things.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
I think the word is out that if you come here, Jerry will ruin your career.

That is why we are only gonna get has beens or never was's
Well he’s ruined my lifelong fandom might as well pull some coaches down with me.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
I agree with you. Maybe Dallas wasn't too enthralled with the QB classes over the next few years. The problem is, Dallas is never bad enough to have a top 5 draft pick, where you'd typically grab a franchise QB. The wildcard in this is Parsons. I would strongly consider trading him for multiple picks, including a 2026 1st round pick to a team you think won't have a good year in 2025. Then you'd have some ammo to move up if you wanted to.

shabazz

Reaction score
After 2 whole games as an OC?

Anybody remember the numerous " I hope some team doesn't poach Kellen Moore for HC"?........how'd that turn out?

Slow the roll.....

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
I think Big Mike struggles with the play calling.

our O is really BASIC.

I think asking the OC to call plays would help things.
How many different schemes, play callers till you understand that’s not the problem? Josh McDaniels. End of story.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Klint Kubiak.

yeah but what makes you think he would want to come here and deal with the jones boys and their antics????????????
He will have other offers.
And on top of that jerry doesnt like the young guys, he wants skins on the wall types.

BadLieutenant

Reaction score
Shoulda fired MM last offseason & give job to Quinn. Add some size to D & i think hez successful...but u have tocbring in 2 DTs &speedy WR & Derick Henry too