Trysten Hill: What Do Inactive Mean?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
74Cq37I.gif
I tried.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Do you guys really not recognize the Darren Hambrick quote...
I'm going to be honest with you man.......I don't even REMEMBER Darren Hamrbick. I remember his brother Troy.........in regards to his quote...yeah I remember. Its like a outdated joke amongst fans. I guess I get it......but I don't......

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm going to be honest with you man.......I don't even REMEMBER Darren Hamrbick. I remember his brother Troy.........in regards to his quote...yeah I remember. Its like a outdated joke amongst fans. I guess I get it......but I don't......
Do you know Jerry & **********?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I admit I hadn’t heard that one until today
Darren Hambrick Cowboys 1998 to 2001.

His brother Troy Hambrick Cowboys 2000 to 2004.

Darren was infamous for "What do voluntary mean?"

Troy was infamous for saying on camera that he was better than Emmitt. This was when Emmitt was still on the team. Troy was a udfa signing...

JBond

Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys rookie defender did not know what being inactive means. He knows now.
1 hour ago

jrswsn9prtjvyirg3fsk.jpg

by Mac Engel

FRISCO

Trysten Hill did not see it coming, because he did not even know the term existed.

The Dallas Cowboys rookie defensive tackle from Central Florida was unaware that there existed a possibility he would not at least suit up for the season opener against the New York Giants.

He said he was told of the Cowboys decision to make him inactive for the opener on Sunday, the day of the game, hours before kickoff. That’s a fairly standard procedure for the inactive players.

“I didn’t even know that this existed, that you only dress 46 and not all 53,” Hill said. “I didn’t even know what being ‘inactive’ was.”

Safe to say he knows now.

https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/mac-engel/article234991837.html

----
VkVxgu0.gif
It means work harder and learn the defense. I want him to kick some ***.

garyo1954

Reaction score
Do you guys really not recognize the Darren Hambrick quote...

Darren has three memorable quotes on the internet:

I was being stigmatized, and I think it all caught up with me, the affiliation with some of the guys. But at the same time, I didn't commit no crime like they were saying. I had my troubles with the check thing. That got resolved, and it's behind me, and the fleeing and eluding thing, and it's behind me.

I'm not out of the game because of the way I play. The character issues and stuff like that has really damaged me, so my ability ain't going to get me back in. The character image stuff is.

It was a political thing. They were trying to damage my image so they didn't have to pay me.

Then there's the take-off blip, "What do Under arrest Mean?" in which Hambrick cashed two payroll checks from the Panthers.....

DADE CITY, Fla. – Cleveland Browns linebacker Darren Hambrick turned himself into authorities earlier this week on charges that he stole a check from the Carolina Panthers.

Following practice on Monday, Hambrick, who signed as a free agent with the Browns in August, flew to Florida to answer to an arrest warrant issued against him. The 27-year-old Hambrick is accused of stealing a $5,682.51 check from the Panthers three weeks after joining the team in October 2001, according to court records.

He was issued the payroll check on Nov. 11, but then asked the team to stop payment on that check because he never received it, records said.
Another check for the same amount was sent to Hambrick, and on Jan. 29 a man who identified himself as Hambrick cashed both checks at a Bank of America branch in Dade City, court records said.

A bank representative told a detective she contacted Hambrick and asked him to return the $5,682.51, but he refused, records said.

And finally there's Todd Archer:

To quote Darren Hambrick - 'What do voluntary mean?' Make it mandatory and guarantee contracts.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I was being stigmatized, and I think it all caught up with me, the affiliation with some of the guys. But at the same time, I didn't commit no crime like they were saying. I had my troubles with the check thing. That got resolved, and it's behind me, and the fleeing and eluding thing, and it's behind me.

I'm not out of the game because of the way I play. The character issues and stuff like that has really damaged me, so my ability ain't going to get me back in. The character image stuff is.

It was a political thing. They were trying to damage my image so they didn't have to pay me.

Then there's the take-off blip, "What do Under arrest Mean?" in which Hambrick cashed two payroll checks from the Panthers.....

DADE CITY, Fla. – Cleveland Browns linebacker Darren Hambrick turned himself into authorities earlier this week on charges that he stole a check from the Carolina Panthers.

Following practice on Monday, Hambrick, who signed as a free agent with the Browns in August, flew to Florida to answer to an arrest warrant issued against him. The 27-year-old Hambrick is accused of stealing a $5,682.51 check from the Panthers three weeks after joining the team in October 2001, according to court records.

He was issued the payroll check on Nov. 11, but then asked the team to stop payment on that check because he never received it, records said.
Another check for the same amount was sent to Hambrick, and on Jan. 29 a man who identified himself as Hambrick cashed both checks at a Bank of America branch in Dade City, court records said.

A bank representative told a detective she contacted Hambrick and asked him to return the $5,682.51, but he refused, records said.

To quote Darren Hambrick - 'What do voluntary mean?' Make it mandatory and guarantee contracts.

He had talent but was an idiot.

Shotgun Dave

Reaction score

I remember it now. What a maroon.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
wow..lol "What do...follow taco mean? Reminds me of a saying my grandmother had. "Boy, do I need to jerk a not in your tail?"

shabazz

Reaction score
Darren Hambrick Cowboys 1998 to 2001.

His brother Troy Hambrick Cowboys 2000 to 2004.

Darren was infamous for "What do voluntary mean?"

Troy was infamous for saying on camera that he was better than Emmitt. This was when Emmitt was still on the team. Troy was a udfa signing...

Thanks for sharing this piece of Comedy Gold

sbark

Reaction score
Sounds like we got some new questions for the wonderlik draft combine test