Trysten Hill: What Do Inactive Mean?

Manster_Mash

Reaction score
When players become stars, there is usually an arc they take.

So far this kid has done nothing to show promise or progression.
4 preseason games going up against other teams' backups and guys no longer in the league and he didnt flash once. Good players in their first preseason will make a play once in a while. Yes, they will blow assignments, make mistakes, and often get taken advantage of by more experienced, savvy veterans, but every once in a while their talent will shine. Sorry, but if had any elite athletic traits at all he would have flashed it at least once. I hope I am proven wrong, but I don't believe he has the talent to be a player in this league.
Tank lawrence?
2 big time sacks in the playoffs his rookie year once he got healthy. I believe one sack sealed the playoff win. Next year he had 8 sacks. What point are you trying to make?

cern

Reaction score
4 preseason games going up against other teams' backups and guys no longer in the league and he didnt flash once. Good players in their first preseason will make a play once in a while. Yes, they will blow assignments, make mistakes, and often get taken advantage of by more experienced, savvy veterans, but every once in a while their talent will shine. Sorry, but if had any elite athletic traits at all he would have flashed it at least once. I hope I am proven wrong, but I don't believe he has the talent to be a player in this league.

2 big time sacks in the playoffs his rookie year once he got healthy. I believe one sack sealed the playoff win. Next year he had 8 sacks. What point are you trying to make?
he was originally considered a bust by many on this site. and we have not yet gotten to the playoffs this year, ergo neither has trysten hill. what point did you not understand.

Last edited:

quickccc

Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys rookie defender did not know what being inactive means. He knows now.
1 hour ago

jrswsn9prtjvyirg3fsk.jpg

by Mac Engel

FRISCO

Trysten Hill did not see it coming, because he did not even know the term existed.

The Dallas Cowboys rookie defensive tackle from Central Florida was unaware that there existed a possibility he would not at least suit up for the season opener against the New York Giants.

He said he was told of the Cowboys decision to make him inactive for the opener on Sunday, the day of the game, hours before kickoff. That’s a fairly standard procedure for the inactive players.

“I didn’t even know that this existed, that you only dress 46 and not all 53,” Hill said. “I didn’t even know what being ‘inactive’ was.”

Safe to say he knows now.

https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/mac-engel/article234991837.html

----
VkVxgu0.gif

..look at ole Marinelli... pumping his fists over the selection pick of scrub DT Joey Ivy ..LOL ! :muttley: