Trysten Hill will make his debut vs Fins

RoboQB

Reaction score
I wonder what number to set the over/under on the Warren Sapp-comparison mentions
during the broadcast.

Silly

Reaction score
Assuming the Cowboys put the game away early, it would be nice if JG allowed other players to gain experience through playing time. That has never ever really been the cowboys sop.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'll be looking forward to seeing Trysten Hill do whatever he can to have his team emerge victorious vs. the Miami Dolphins. Will he be capable of holding his own in run coverage vs. whomever the Dolphins see fit to oppose him? Well, who the hell knows?? I want to see for myself if he's actually as terribly inadequate as so many here at CZ seem to thrill in claiming his lameness there. Yeah, that's right, I said it -- you knoweth who you be . . . o_O

At any rate, it should be an extremely entertaining experience for yours truly to see how far some of our young lions have come in their efforts to develop into capable contenders for pro football fame and glory. If you're anything like the diehard fan I am, you'll take delight in doing the same. I hope each of you enjoy this game as much as I'll enjoy our 38 to 13 Dallas victory, or something similar. High noon, it is, on FOX at AT&T. Enjoy and savor the win!

Last edited:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
If he cant get going against the sorry arse Dolphins, he really is a bust.

Their interior oline has been horrific these first two weeks.

Flamma

Reaction score
I'd be happy if his fat butt just clogged the middle and maybe got some push.