Trysten Hill will make his debut vs Fins

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
He is very fast off the snap but lacks refinement. Great hustle. It will take a little time to coach him up and refine his game. Coach Lett has some work to do.
He literally looks like the Tazmanian Devil spinning around aimlessly with no plan thus far. His preseason showed that he can get someone to trip over him after his lack of plan ends up with him on the ground.

In fact, I shall call him Taz from now on.

Bless his heart, he tries really really hard.

Last edited:

Valkyr

Reaction score
Let’s hope it comes out that they are having mighty battles in practice
get

Manster68

Reaction score
some players don't practice well...THEN in real games they are totally different. Could be the type of player he is.
Alvin Harper comes to mind. His biggest games were against the top opponents. Even though many fans were frustrated with Harper, he has been part of a few great moments in Cowboys history.

Polkton31

Reaction score
Some of you guys are acting like we traded away next years first to jump into the top five and draft him. The guy was a late second round pick. What did some of you expect? That he was going to be the next Aaron Donald in his first year? The guy hasn't even played in a regular season game, and he is already being labeled a bust. He literally has training camp and some preseason games on his resume. Some posters on this site are simply delusional.

cowboyec

Reaction score
the historic hi-lite from this debut will be Hill....tormenting and chasing down Rosen...15-20 yds down field...WATCH.

pitt33

Reaction score
Yeah he gets a capital E for effort this preseason.

Color me stunned if he amounts to even a backup for us. This boy needs a tremendous amount of coaching.

Manster_Mash

Reaction score
He couldn't flash in the PS against backup backups. I would set the bar very low for tomorrow.

JBond

Reaction score
He literally looks like the Tazmanian Devil spinning around aimlessly with no plan thus far. His preseason showed that he can get someone to trip over him after his lack of plan ends up with him on the ground.

Lol... bless his heart.

Love it.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

:facepalm:

texbumthelife

Reaction score
If he's playing then put him at over tackle with Maliek rushing. Kid isn't ready to be counted on as anything other than block absorbing.

Techsass

Reaction score

Oh no, not the Bless his Heart moniker already? I'm cool with Taz, but please take back the Bless his Heart.

I still remember when Jimbo cursed Kellen Moore with the infamous "Noodle Arm". From then on nobody mentioned him without throwing in the Noodle Arm. Hill may not ever make a difference, but he deserves a chance to at least play in a couple of real games before we completely damn him forever.