Trysten Hill

Reaction score
I remember plenty of people hating on our "wasted" 2nd round pick Demarcus Lawrence and he didn't really show any flashes until the end of the first season. I'll reserve judgement on the this Hill kid for a while, looks like he needs to bulk up before he can hang with the big boys,,, Jelks too though he might be able to contribute as a speed rusher right away.

Silverstar

Reaction score
I'ts the preseason , Let it work it's self out. I remember the Pat's went O-4 in the preseason. Worked out for them. let's let the rooks improve.

Actually, it didn't really work out for them that year. It happened in 2008 and they missed the playoffs with an 11-5 record when Matt Cassel was at QB.

Just fyi
;)

Last edited:

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
He played the whole game. Later in the game they kept double teaming him and pushing him away from the play. I was hoping for a splash play but I'm not getting worked up about his first career preseason game.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
They need to put out a milk carton with his picture on it. He was running with the 3rd team tonight and I didn’t see him do anything. I was hoping for more from him.
I forgot he was even playing, and didnt hear them mention him once, taco at least had some mentions.
I think he was a marinelli pick, I liked the giants rookie DT better, so will compare them later in season

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
He plays like a sixth. So they should have waited 'til the sixth to pick him.
Even Joey Ivie registered two assists last night.

ORIkbpl.gif